Just thinking again, it can be dangerous.

by purplesofa 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Golf
    Golf

Purplesofa, a big AMEN to your comments. "I remember someone asking me how do know you won't lose the love? I said, just as I know I won't murder someone. I don't need daily reminders to not commit murder."

"I am...regrouping, rethinking and reorganizing."

Golf

• Carmel
    Carmel

The rays of the sun shine on the earth regardless of what we do. When we focus our "mirror" toward those in-coming rays, we pick up on the available illumination. When we turn the mirror toward the ground it reflects dirt. Rather a simple analogy, but elegant in its ramifications. Turn toward the source of light and life and be "created in His image" or turn toward our lower nature and become more animal like.

Choices, choices....

carmel

• codeblue
    codeblue

Great logic

I once told a JW when they said we NEED to be at all the meetings: "we are no longer spiritual babes"....

I received a strange look, but the comment is true.

CodeBlue

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother
    Many men are coming back from Iraq to Arkansas. I work with alot of women that have waited on thier husbands or boyfriends returning. I was thinking how the love for thier spouses have lasted over the time(most are gone for 18mos) They don't see each other. Remain faithful.

That gives the lie to the WT teaching that the world is sooo wicked, that as soon as their partners backs are turned the women are making merry with the milkman (If they have milkmen in Arkansas) and the men are scewing around. I really used to think that "Worldly women" were as bad as the Watchtower paints them to be .

I now know that there can be found love, honour uprightness and loyalty, both outside as well as inside that particular organisation

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

jgnat............love your profile.

Thanks to everyone for your comments and encouragement.

I love forward to developing and deepening your friendships.

purps

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit