Analyize this

by IP_SEC 18 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Analyze this:

I had a dream last night, that I was being tried by the congregation. It was outside, in the woods, elders standing around me in a circle. Well, the guilty verdict comes and I am to be executed. One of the elders takes a gun and shoots me in the chest. It makes a very small hole and no exit wound. I think to myself ?that must be like a .22 or .38 they shot me with.? Anyhow it was very painful even though it was a dream, but I didn?t die. They kept waiting for me to die but finally got tired and went about their business. I thought I was going to die too but enough time went by that I realized it was not a mortal wound. In fact (somehow) I deduced that they purposefully shot in such a way so as to miss any vital organs, so I wouldn?t die. Kind of like Nameless did with his sword in the movie Hero.

So any thoughts on what my subconscious is trying to tell me?

IPSec

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

that you suffer from a mild form of postural gastric reflux, as well as a form of ptsd from insufficient love in the past ?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Perhaps it's your subconscious' way of recognizing that if the elders knew what you were really up to, and they had their way, they'd kill you. However, because they are restrained by the laws of the land, they are only able to wound you and inflict pain. Still, you fear the inevitable.

Just a wild guess...

j

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

In your rmind you already are done with the truth, but you are still on the fence. Thinking of your responsiblities to your family and whatever other reasons you are still IN. So that is painful.

the elders shooting you with a bullit that is only wounding you ......not killing you. What can man do to you?

I thought I was going to die too but enough time went by that I realized it was not a mortal wound.

leaving the org is not going to kill you..........maybe you are wrestling with that.

In fact (somehow) I deduced that they purposefully shot in such a way so as to miss any vital organs, so I wouldn?t die.

someone or something has saved you from death.

go to hyperdictionary.com .......under dreams......maybe that will help.

I don't have a clue, but it was fun trying.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    that you suffer from a mild form of postural gastric reflux, as well as a form of ptsd from insufficient love in the past ?

lmao... I think that is the best dream interpretation I have ever read. IP, go get some Zantac.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Maybe you realize that they can hurt you but not permanently. You will be ok. You will get past it. You will survive. No matter what they do you can rise above it and you will be ok with yourself and with God.

Basically, they have no real hold on you and eventually they will tire of causing you drama and move onto some other poor soul.

Just my wild hunch not knowing your circumstances

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

I believe that it is a form of Post Traumatic Witness Stress Disorder. I have dreams a lot about elders, conventions and things of that sort. None of it pleasant...though I must say I have never been shot

Cathy L.

• Pwned
    Pwned

you should start a dream journal, they try and tell you things but realy only you can interpret them, its easier if you notice a pattern in them

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    I think to myself ?that must be like a .22 or .38 they shot me with.?

your not supposed to think

and maybe the bullit staying and not exiting means......you will forever be scarred from the truth. It is deep inside you. like a reminder.

muuuuuuuuhahahaha!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    IP, go get some Zantac

Humm well I did have chili dogs last night :P JK

you should start a dream journal, they try and tell you things but realy only you can interpret them, its easier if you notice a pattern in them

I do have a dream journal but in the past my dub dreams have been about forgetting i have a talk or sumthin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit