hello you!!!

by becks 34 Replies latest jw experiences

• becks
    becks

Hi i am a newbie!!

I dont want to put a big post about my life here just yet, because, well, its just not that interesting!

I am here to learn, meet new people and find a bit about myself. oh and i am really rubbish at introductions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone knows of a James Mascrey (spelt wrong!!) from litchfield let me know!! He was a good guy and a good dj!!

I hope i get used to this site its all strange at the mo.!!!

• jaredg
    jaredg

welcome!!! so what's your attachment to the JWs?

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Welcome!

PS. Good use of English grammar, unlike most, you recognize that the second person plural is simply "you" and not "y'all" or
    "you all."

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Welcome to the forum!

GBL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hi, Becks! Welcome!

J

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hello and welcome, Becks!

Glad to have you with us. We have a great group of folks who will cry with you, let you vent, laugh with you and support you.

hugs,

Annie

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Welcome, Beck, pleased to meet you! Lot's to read and do here. Chat can be a blast, and the info some awesome book-types have produced for us is awesome!

Hugs

Brenda

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Welcome, Becks

Hope you have fun, learn a lot, and tell us more about yourself as you become comfortable enough to do so. It's all interesting

~Merry

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    If anyone knows of a James Mascrey (spelt wrong!!) from litchfield let me know

Yeah, wasn't he that guy who went to that place, you know what I'm talking about... that blue building.... with the grass in the yard?

Anyway, welcome aboard!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hello you!!!

Welcome!

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit