Call Me Stupid But.... Who Is Ted Jaracz?

by adelmaal 16 Replies latest jw friends

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

There was a story going on at bethel that Jaracz hated women wearing pants and wanted all of the housekeepers to wear skirts even while they were at work. The other bros. had to talk him out of it, saving the sisters from having to kneel down in their skirts trying to clean the floor. I think this guy needs to wear a skirt and high heels for a day so he can learn some empathy.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76
    There was a story going on at bethel that Jaracz hated women wearing pants and wanted all of the housekeepers to wear skirts even while they were at work. The other bros. had to talk him out of it, saving the sisters from having to kneel down in their skirts trying to clean the floor. I think this guy needs to wear a skirt and high heels for a day so he can learn some empathy.

Ted Jaracz and empathy is an oxymoron. I think this man is unable to show or feel any compassion towards others.

Dragonlady76

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

After Rutherford perhaps the most evil man to rule the Watchtower

• SadElder
    SadElder

Ted Jaracz ... not only is he a Grade A a... but he is the Boss of the Bethel CIA (AKA Service Department). Through this department the collective consciences of the elders, CO's and DO's is controlled and manipulated. Jaracz reportedly told another member of the GB (a more liberal one) the he was standing in the way of a benevelent dictatorship.

As to the pants issue... he was reported to have accosted some sisters, visiting New York and staying in Brooklyn Heights, over their wearing of slacks while visiting Bethel. They were not visiting Bethel but friends in the area, but Jaracz was not assuaged.

BTW Bethel housekeepers who work in public access areas must now wear dresses not slacks. Allegedly a Jaracz rule that found its way to reality.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

So it's because of him that we couldn't wear pants to the cold azz kingdumb hall?

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

[removed]

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    So it's because of him that we couldn't wear pants to the cold azz kingdumb hall?

Yup, but because of me yall have to wear tight sweaters and unpadded bras. oh wait this isnt Thread Killer II.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit