JW cd-rom availability?

by spider 13 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

As far as I know the latest is 2003.

NO they are being released annually from now on - in English, German, Spanish, Japanese and a few other languages I can not remember

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

do they put all the wtbts publications on there NO and if not what do they leave out? Commentary on James and all others they do not deem appropriate has the WT edited past literature to remove/change embarrasing passages? Oh Shit yes

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I refuse to sell on e-bay as I think it is illegal for me to make copies of copywrite material and profit from it. Making copies and donating thme my conscience will allow as I do not think that is illegal

Well, no offense intended, but you're WRONG .

It is illegal to make copies of copyrighted materials. Even if you give them away. Even if you give them away at a loss. Even if you give it away and tuck a $20 bill into each jewelcase.

Let's analyze the term - COPY RIGHT

Note that it isn't PROFIT RIGHT

Why do you think that is?

Could it be because it is NOT concerned only with sales or profits?

Hmmmmmm?

I can't recommend that anybody engage in activities that are or may be illegal.

But if you are going to do these things, you should at least know where you'll be standing when the sh*t hits the fan.

Because it could.

I'm not saying it WILL.

I'm saying COULD.

Know what your risk is.

How much compassion for software pirates do you think the Watchtower lawyers have? Especially those with the audacity to steal from JEHOVAH?

• Mamacat
    Mamacat

A few weeks ago, I was asking my mom what is wrong with Easter. So, she copied a bunch of stuff from her CD-ROM into email for me...Then, when we were there last weekend, she gave me her 2001 copy. She found out I had lost my bible...so she gave me her old one. She won't give me my old English/Greek one though.

I guess since she couldn't mark down a CD-ROM on her timeslip, at least she'll get to write down a book for the bible!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit