Site Update: Feb 9, 2015 - Vote feedback! (likes / dislikes)

by Simon 30 Replies latest forum announcements

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Simon!!..

Every "Like" Helps..

Soon I`ll be able to leave the house without worrying..

If the local Wild Life isn`t pointing at me and talking behind my back..

He complains when..

I Shit in the Yard!                                           The Guy is Nuts!                                 

Image result for Bear pointing   Image result for squirrel pointing 

He won`t Share his Cigars!

Image result for penguin pointing

• Simon
    Simon
    I fixed the erroneous counts and you should now be able to see vote counts on your own posts as well.
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Good morning simon,

I am unable to see vote counts on my own threads or posts, i was wondering if that had been disabled or if i am experiancing a glitch?

• Simon
    Simon

That would be a glitch.

It's always worth doing a 'hard refresh' to make sure all the latest scripts are loading (normally Ctrl + F5 but can vary depending on browser + platform).

You only see numbers if there are votes on your posts of course. Right now there is no easy way to see that other than looking at the HTML source for a page but I may add a "highest ranked posts" view at some point.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Ok, thank you simon! Im on IOS so i will give her a shut down and relog in...
  • Simon
    Simon
    Do you see counts for other posts? Quite a few posts on this topic have some - if you see those then it's working and you may just not have any votes on the posts you're looking at of your own, if not then it's likely a script / compatibility issue.
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    Do you see counts for other posts? Quite a few posts on this topic have some - if you see those then it's working and you may just not have any votes on the posts you're looking at of your own, if not then it's likely a script / compatibility issue.

So, if the count == 0, then display: none?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Still nothing.... Not the end of the world, i was just curious. Perhaps someone could like/dislike this post as test....?
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You got 3 likes Morpheus..

Put some Beer and KFC in the post and you`ll get a 4th..

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Lol thank you all, i can in fact see that now :) kfc is coming your way outlaw

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit