Taking a little break from JWD

by wanderlustguy 12 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

I'm taking a little break to enjoy the real world and catch up on all the work I have let slide since I met all of you bad, bad apostates. My kids are out for Spring Break next week and we are going to go hang out with the hippies in Asheville, NC as well, so it's going to be a busy two weeks.

I look forward to catching up again in April...especially looking forward to the big post from Dave on the 12 step program.

Thank you all again for helping me change my life. It feels so good to be free.

Very Best Wishes,

Donnie

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Take care man.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

You'll need a pair of these, man... Please don't go too far...

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Hey Wanderlust, sounds like you've got the highway toes. Have a healing and wonderful time with the hippies. I kind of dig the hippies. Peace out and do come back and see us, ya hear? By the way, my daddy lives down there. You just might bump into him somewhere.

• Sassy
    Sassy

aah.. come on.. I am going to miss you in chat

• under74
    under74

have fun with your kids and take care.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Stay safe, our friend in your wandering.

Cheers, Ozzie

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Have lots of fun!!! We'll be looking forward to your return...

~Merry

• JAVA
    JAVA

I enjoy visiting Asheville, NC too. But if you?re looking for a little ?hippie? town, try Yellow Springs, OH. They have a neat old liberal arts college, Antioch, but the place folds up at 5:00 P.M. :-) Have fun with the kids!

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Hurry back, WLG, and have fun with the kiddies!

~Tracy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit