The dubs came calling

by ChrisVance 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Way to go Chris! Their lies don't work too well on someone who knows from experience they're lying.

Chris

• simplesally
    simplesally

They think its easy to avoid the truth...............good for you.

• ChrisVance
    ChrisVance

I´ll be darned if they didn't come again, in less than a week. I opened the door and saw a nicely dressed young couple with their five year old daughter. Before the wife, who was going to "talk as this door" could open her mouth I said: "You all come frequently." She yes and tried to start her "presentation," but I stopped her and said I know they hate gays. They didn't reply so I said I know that they believe that god is going to destroy everyone but them. They didn't reply to this either so I said I know that they believe that god is going to destroy them if they didn't go from door to door. They didn't have much to say except they didn't want to offend anyone. I said their religion offends me and that I hope they can leave it. I also told them not to come back.

A minute or two later I went to the little store that at the entrance to the condomium to buy some soda pop. I mentioned to the nice lady that the dubs were here. She said something to the effect of "argh." I her if she knew that they believe that god is going to destroy everyone but them. She said yes, They're very sadly mistaken. It was nice that hear they she knew this about the dubs. I then added that they think god will destroy them if the don't go door to door. She said, very sad.

Actually it was a very nice experince.

• larc
    larc

Well, I am not gay, but I am very happy.

I hope that you and others can stop their growth down Mexico way. Here in the US of A, their growth is near zero.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit