Losing faith in the organization

by parakete 22 Replies latest jw friends

• parakete
    parakete

I have been a jw for more than 20 years, but during these past few years I have come to realize that some of the elders and regular publishers are very hypocritical and insensitive. They have done things that really disgust me. Tare so arrogant that they cannot take any criticism form you. They have given talks about not criticizing the elders, and that's just an excuse for them to behave in an unchristian way. I have been goin to the meetings less and less. The only reason I go is to keep my mom company. I do believe that there is a God Jehovah, but I began to doubt if The Watchtower is truely his organization.

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the forum parakete. I think you're going to find many people here in the same boat as you or were once in the same situation. I hope you stick around and hope to see more posts from you soon.

Have you looked at http://www.freeminds.org yet?

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Welcome to the club. You'll find a diverse range of thinking and beliefs here but one thing we do agree on is the rot from bottom up in the WT.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Welcome aboard, parakete!

You're very welcome and we look forward to hearing (reading) more from you as you learn more of the truth about "the Troof".

Cheers, Ozzie

• clementine
    clementine

welcome on the board parakete!!

i'm sure you will find here a lot of answers to your questions....

• Shania
    Shania

Welcome little one, you will find a great source of comfort from friends that have been through the same pain and hurt . We need each other so feel at home and know your safe to express your inner heart

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Welcome traveller, you have come to the right place if objectivity is what you seek; there are some diverse views here on this site but one thing we dont do is tell you what to believe...hope to see you round.

G

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Parakete, what everybody above said and my own personal welcome to the board! I think you will find you have stumbled onto something that might just be life changing.

Shania you sweet thing, I was worried about you, glad to see you are around and posting. Let me know when you want a ride in the mustang.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

parakete

Welcome! Millions have come to the same conclusions over the years. Many have left. Wifey and I left after a lifetime in the organization, just last year. The lack of true love and consideration was a haulmark that we keyed on also.

First thing we did when we saw the cracks was to order the book Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz - a former member of the Governing Body. It might help you also.

Welcome, and we look forward to seeing you here often.

Jeff

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Welcome, I have a Pairoffeet too!

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit