Do you find any value in attending the occaisonal meeting?

by 24k 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Dustin
    Dustin

I would never go to the Kingdom Hall again. Every time I drive by it I flip it off.

Dustin

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

LMFAO @ 144001. Makes me think of that scene where Hannibal Lecter is scooping that guy's brains out and frying them in a pan while the guy is still alive. That sort of sums up the meeting/WBTS experience.

• chachasmum
  • chachasmum
    chachasmum

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN

WOULD I ATTEND A MEETING.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I thought I could, but best I don't as now I would walk out if something was said I could not stand. I used to walk to the bathroom when the old school overseer gave counsel to the youth. He was harsh and not encouraging at all.

If I went now my disgust would be obvious.

• Purza
    Purza
    just walking into a kingdom hall makes me claustrophobic and upset

That is how I feel too.

No freaking way I would go back -- not even for a funeral.

Purza

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

I'd rather sit for two hours in an OLD hen house, full of chickens, that hadn't been cleaned for a year or two.

Try that some time.

Outoftheorg

• betrayed1
    betrayed1

purplesofa: "I used to walk to the bathroom when the old school overseer gave counsel to the youth. He was harsh and not encouraging at all."

Sound like the ever-obnoxious blowhard, Ben Ford.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit