Life...

by Elsewhere 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironic tyranny applicable the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

What are your thoughts on this?

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Ah..just a minute..I have to consult my dicitionary...other than that..makes sense to me..

Too bad life only comes around once..We should all get a second chance..anyone agree?

Snoozy..aka..Golden Girl..

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Shit happens.

• xenawarrior
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think that needs to be on the stupid question thread.

• talesin
    talesin

Life's a beach, then along come the crabs.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Hey..I think I'm starting to understand it!..Reverse mortality..right?

Instead of decaying we reverse it..right? aw heck..give me another one..

Snoozy..

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Your grammar is horrible and your word choice and sentence structure are very tautological. Plus I've never even seen a definition for reverse enthalpy, I only learned about enthalpy and thermodynamics in chemistry, of course. Please defend your hypothetical proposition.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

So you believe in the ressurection.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    Life's a beach, then along come the crabs.

WOW! There is another thread about repressed memories and that just pulled one of mine out of the darkness!

When I was a kid my parents and relatives would go to the beach a lot and fish with gill-nets (nets about 50 - 100 yards long and four feet tall - my dad and uncles would sit on the back porch "knitting" them while sipping beer and chatting). I just remembered driving with someone on the beach in the middle of the night and the beach was covered with crabs walking on the surface of the sand... and of course the sound of all of the crabs being crushed under the tires as we sped along...

*** Takes another sip of wine ***

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit