Sharing birthdays with famous people

by target 32 Replies latest jw friends

• target
    target

When my husband was convinced to be baptized back in '74, the JW who studied with my husband went with him to meet with the elders. When the elder asked for my husband's birthday for his records, he said Nov 12 and the JW says "not my birthday, he wants yours". My husband says, "it is mine". Here they had the same birthday, even the same year. When I told that JW that they shared their birthday with someone famous, Charles Manson, (LOL) He said to me "Who is that? I have noticed that a lot of JWs know little of what is outside their JW world.

Who do you share your birthday with?

I seem to share mine with half of the Green Bay Packers. If there were anything to astrology, then I should be rich.

Target

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

I share mine with Michael Jackson (he's just one year older). Apart from being an xJW that's all I share with him btw.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Tiger Woods.. and other "famous" people I've never heard of. Though I've heard of Tracy Ullman.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

MY BIRTHDAY, JUNE 19TH, IS SHARED WITH RALPH WILSON!

OUTASERVICE

• Scully
    Scully

Whitney Houston
    Gillian Anderson (naturally!)
    Melanie Griffith

Preston!!

• talesin
    talesin

Toni Morrison

Yoko Ono (but I can sing)

John Revolting Travolta

tal

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

I'm exactly the same age as Tina Barrett (the brunette) from S Club 7. Whoopey doo!

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Marie Osmond, Maggie Thatcher and Paul Simon!

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Same birthday down to the year, with Martina Navritalova (don't know if I spelled that right).
    October 18 -- Libra

Sherry

• DrMike
    DrMike

SADAM HUSSEIN !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit