I just did an evil

by seven006 57 Replies latest jw friends

• seven006
    seven006

I went down to the local 7/11 a few miles from my house to by some 7/11 stuff. As I was standing at the counter I glanced out at my car to see a little cheerleader wannabe girl leaning against it. She was drinking a slushy type drink talking to her bubble gum little chicky buddies in her mom's new Lincoln Navigator next to my car.

I looked at the clerk and the lady store owner who were behind the counter and said "watch this." I reached for my remote control key/ door unlocker, which just happens to have a little red panic alarm/sciren button on the reverse side of the door lock button and pressed it twice. Needless to say the teenaged little girl jumped so high she would have qualified for the NBA slam dunk contest.

The store owner lady was bent over hiding behind the counter laughing her ass off and the clerk dropped my money because he was laughing so hard. All I could do is look at them and with my shy sheepish look and say "what"?

A few seconds later the girls mother came in and apologized because the girl was leaning on my car and thought she set my alarm off. For a second I was just going to say "no problem" and let it go at that. Then the girl's mother noticed the clerk laughing and the store owner lady hiding behind the counter laughing hysterically. I again said "what?"

The girls mother gave me a weird look (I guess I don't pull a clueless stupid look off very well) so I smiled and confessed to pushing my panic button that set the alarm and sirens off. Then I pointed at the 7/11 store owner lady who was slowly standing up and trying desperately to stop laughing and look like she had just bent over to get something and said "she made me do it."

The girls mother then laughed and said good, she needed that little lesson. I then apologized for scaring the hell out of her daughter and tried my shy innocent sorry look again. The lady laughed and said don't apologize, she needed the little lesson and she's not my daughter.

Moral: Little teenaged cheerleader girls think their butt looks good on anything, including my car....and, I should never be allowed to carry a hand held weapon of mass distraction while trying to look shy and innocent.

I need therapy.

Dave

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Thanks for the story, LMOA!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Send...help...can't...stop....laughing!....

Serves her right. Say, she didn't spill her slushy on yer wheels, did she?

Jeannie

• seven006
    seven006

On my wheels? No, she missed the wheels.

Dave

• Seeking Knowledge
    Seeking Knowledge

I needed a laugh after this day...thank you.....bwaaahahahahahahha

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

thank you! that is just toooo funny! roflmao... My day is now labeled 'good'

• bull01lay
    bull01lay

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! I gotta get me one of those alarms......

Bull!

....Oh yeah... and a posing cheerleader!

• orbison11
    orbison11

oh seven

that was great! sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do

orb

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LMAO! Dave, you're one person that I'd really love to meet in person. I love your sense of humor. I promise not to put my butt on anything that belongs to you.

• seven006
    seven006

***I promise not to put my butt on anything that belongs to you***

Ya, like that is a huge incentive for meeting you now.

Andi,

You know I quit dating for good after you got married didn't you?

Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit