More pics...this time, what do you drive? Rides show our personality...

by wanderlustguy 62 Replies latest jw friends

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Ten year old work truck for me...

• talesin
    talesin

Well, this doesn't really work for me, but it's all I have right now ...

That's a pic from my hometown, too!

• lonelysheep
  • missy04
  • JH
    JH

JH loves Japanese cars because they are easy on gas and reliable and doesn't depreciate too fast.

This is my Toy

Isn't this a good car to go door to door? It has 4 doors and easy on gas for many of those cheap JW who don't give any gas money...

• RebelliousSpirit
    RebelliousSpirit

Had to have something big enough for 2 kids (in carseats) - when I went out looking my husband (he was at work) told me to buy what I want as long as I didn't buy a minivan. LOL! So this is what I came up with (even though I prefer Chevy/Olds/GMC, this has been a great car thus far) ...

• upside/down
    upside/down

My ride shows what I can afford.... definitely NOT my personality.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    LOL! So this is what I came up with (even though I prefer Chevy/Olds/GMC, this has been a great car thus far) ...

Andy and I rented a gold 93 Intrepid and drove it down to Atlanta and back in 2003, we loved it! That car was smooth and peppy and the sound system was great.

I drive a red and black 97 Eagle Talon. I bought it from my son. I have pictures somehwere. I'll post some pics like it from the net. The roof and spoiler on my car are black: the rest of the car is red. It's got 210 horsepower and is a very peppy little car. I drove it from Michigan to Connecticut and it got 29 to the gallon. The car cruises and handles better at freeway speeds. You can hit 90 and it's still gliding smooth as butter. I'm older than dirt now, so I haven't driven it faster. It has 170 on the speedometer. I'm not sure how fast it will actually go.

I was thinking of selling it, but it's so much fun to drive and mileage is good.

• upside/down
    upside/down

~This car definitely represents my "personality"- not my checkbook however!

u/d (of the chicks dig it it's the shaggin wagon class)

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    u/d (of the chicks dig it it's the shaggin wagon class)

Yeah, the chicks dig my car, too. Not kiddin'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit