Another "ghostly" experience last night!

by cindykp 34 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

BOO !

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Crumpet

All our radio's are set to Radio 4 (please do not groan you brits on the board!).

I miss the Today programme

cindykp, I like the water under the cup idea, the other day a large pan started flotting across my kitchen top. Looked very spooky, but it was just floating on a very fine film of water.

steve.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Steveyc - are you ex pat? The Today program is still as excellent as ever and has my cackling every time John Humphries and McNaughtie (pronounced McKnockerty) are on.

Am a little worried now though because I realise smurfs are equivalent to demon enterprise and they just had smurfs on the Comic Relief version of vicar of dibley! Remind me how i get rid of smurfette demons!

And xjw-b12, I will second that to Cindy! Oh yes please!

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

cindy, are u sure you didnt buy those toothbrush holders second hand? u know how demunz can attach themselves to objects

• Ghosthunter
    Ghosthunter

As you can tell by my screenname and avatar, I certainly believe in ghosts. Possibly there is a logical reason for this, but if you and your daughter were close to your Grandfather, who knows? My grandmother passed in 2001 and I feel she 'checks' on me periodically. Some unexplainable things have happened in my house, but I don't necessarily think it is 'haunted'. (Although I wish it was.)

Don't be afraid. If you lived in Michigan, I would certainly like to check your house out myself!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit