Crisis of Conscience

by Thinking 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Thinking
    Thinking

My copy came in and I picked it up today.
    I have a friend that I met online.....about 5 years ago. At the time he was an elder and I was a struggling sister. All was good. He is theotherside at this site. No longer an elder, no longer goes to meetings.

We know each other in person now.

Anyway, theotherside asked me if I was ready to take the pill. Thats whats gonna happen when you read that book.

I guess I am going to find out.
    If I don't come back for awhile, it is becuase I am reading.

ciao

Love to all
    well MOST

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Thinking - think you are thinking now? This book will bounce you into a new world of fact not fiction.

Jeff

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

True that Jeff. The book is the best eye-opener that can be found. I wish Thinking enjoys it as I did...

• robhic
    robhic
    I guess I am going to find out.
    If I don't come back for awhile, it is becuase I am reading.

Somehow, I don't think it will be that long. When I read it 2 years ago it was hard to put down ... and I am not a JW ! You won't be away for long once you get started and the only stopping you do is for work, sleep, eating and bathroom breaks.

Enjoy. It'll probably make you surprised, shocked, amazed and pissed off all at the same time!

• kls
    kls

You won't be gone as long as you think you will . It is a hard book to put down and when you read the facts of the wt you will be here saying,,,OMG,,,,,,,,,,,,happy reading

• willyloman
    willyloman
    It'll probably make you surprised, shocked, amazed and pissed off all at the same time!

That's exactly how my wife reacted, and she was considered a "pillar."

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

You are awesome Thinking, relax and soak it all in..

• boa
    boa
    Somehow, I don't think it will be that long. When I read it 2 years ago it was hard to put down ... and I am not a JW ! You won't be away for long once you get started and the only stopping you do is for work, sleep, eating and bathroom breaks.

Enjoy. It'll probably make you surprised, shocked, amazed and pissed off all at the same time!

I was a dub...and add to those reactions...deep sadness of a life spent believing one big colossal lie.

I read it in about 3 days...couldn't put it down!

boa...

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

Buckle your seatbelt, Thinking. Let us know your thoughts when you've had time to digest. Enjoy.

SNG

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

You are definitely not in Kansas anymore Thinking.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit