What's wrong w/JW's?

by GodRules 58 Replies latest jw friends

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

GR

An i thought you had to go>...

o h well

"Why would Jehovah and Jesus change the way they did things in the past?"

You mean there i s no record of change in the bible.......

BTW the ORGANISATION jesus came to abolish... what was that all about?
    The Isrealites were a family, a race of people not an organisation.

ok so change we are LQQKIN for change........

how bout this one........

And GOD saw that the wickedness of man [was] great in the earth, and [that] every imagination of the thoughts of his heart [was] only evil continually.

Gen 6:6 And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.

Gen 6:7 And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them.

Seems like a CHANGE OF ORIGINAL PURPOSE

and yet
    he didn't do it........
    change?

hmm what else........well the SABBATH what happened to that.....
    God gave the law ... it was changed.......

oh and those OTHER CREATURES ya know the ones JURASSIC park is patterened after........what of the......slight change? seen any real dinosaurs lately.........

your gonna be busy tonight GR...
    best read up!

• Introspection
    Introspection
    As far as failed dates coming from imperfect people, Jesus said very simply (as he he says everything)

Satan is the originator of the LIE and the father OF it.

Geez, I thought I was pessimistic but I would figure you just move on.. I mean you'll no doubt meet someone else who you get along with. With a witness background it may be awkward but generally speaking I think there's someone out there for everyone....

Oh sorry, this was not under the dating board...

"Knowing others is wisdom. Knowing the self is insight. Mastering others requires force. Mastering the self requires true strength." -Tao Te Ching, Chapter 33

• somebody
    somebody
    I would sincerely like to know what is so wrong with Jehovah's Witnesses. I invite anyone to post here. Please use facts not personal opinions.
    I am not interested in dates, the blood issue, nor the disfellowshipping issue since I am conviced that these do not prove that they are wrong.

It's not what is WRONG with Jehovah's Witnesses. It's what IS WITH Jehovah's Witnesses.

I am weighing in to see if you as an opposer of Jehovah's Witnesses have the facts or not.

I will be back with FACTS that Jehovah's Witnesses have not God with them, but the MEN who govern them. The MEN are called the Governing Body. By who are the they called the Governing Body? By their followeres, Jehovah's Witnesses. Not by any Bible character or disciple, or apostle in God's word. I'll be back with those facts. For now though, here's some FACTS:

"The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society INC"....NEVER mentioned in the Bible.
    "Jehovah's Organization"...NEVER mentioned in the Bible.
    "Jehovah's Witnesses"....NEVER mentioned in the Bible.
    "Jehovah's visible organization"...NEVER mentioned in the Bible.
    The "Society" with a capital S....never mentioned in the Bible.
    "Circuit overseers"..NEVER mentioned in the Bible.

And all the rest of the clergy-like titles that JWS have are NEVER mentioned in the Bible either.

I've just noted just a few FACTS that wre WITH Jehovah's Witnesses/WBTS Witnesses.

I'll be back with plenty more FACTS right from Jehovah's WItnesses. All quoted from the fecal matter published by the WBTS's organization, and people who follow the MEN that make the rules for it all.

peace,
    somebody
    PS.......stephenw20....glad to see you back and LOVE reading your opinions and thoughts. They are very well balanced and I find that I agree with them. (and I'm not just saying that to be nice ) I really mean it.

• silver252525
    silver252525

I think that there are a lot of complexities to the 'many topics' mention here.

Too many topics are being raised without any being fully answered or properly discussed.

I would have enjoy it more if they were broken down and discussed individually.

Take for eg Topic 'BLOOD' - then we can focus entirely on blood both facts and views. Yes, I agree facts is preferred but sometimes we can't help but getting personally involved.

or should I start rolling the ball?:)

• Farkel
    Farkel

GodRules,

:Facts that apostates are bitter toward Jehovah's Organization? You have most definately shown that.

That's what all dub assholes say when they can't refute the facts. You never even attempted to address ONE of the several challenges I gave you, nor did you address even ONE of the dozens upon dozen of facts that AlanF addressed in his large essay on the Creation book. No! Like the typical dub asshole that you are, you just call those who present serious challenges to your fairy tale beliefs "bitter."

"Bitter" or "not bitter" has NOTHING to do with the evidence. Would a fact be more of a fact if the messenger was not bitter and would that same fact be less of a fact if the messenger was bitter? Explain your answer, dummy.

: Facts that you are pissed over the difellowshipping issue? You sure have shown that, but what else is there to expect from unrepentent ones?

You are attacking the messenger without adding any evidence, yet you did NOT answer my two questions about disfellowshiping: you quoted 1 Cor 5 as justifying Dfing. I told you there were only SIX things mentioned in that chapter and asked you if smoking was one of them and if expressing a contrary opinion was another one. You became predictably silent to that challenge. What in the hell does repentance or unrepentance have to do with the issues I addressed and challenged you with? Well?

: Facts that you go back to the crap you came from? I vote yes.

Your vote doesn't mean anything more than your arguments. You've already shown you are a JW coward who won't face your opponent's arguments. All you can do is come up with some lame reason whose entire substantiation is merely your single "vote" (i.e. your opinion.) HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I scoff at you.

: Facts that you only read WTS literature to criticize and not learn with an open mind? Oh yes.

You cannot learn anything worthwhile from shit. What part of that do you not understand.

: What most of you do not realize is that you are still following man and not God as you claim JW's do.

What "man" are we following, then? No one on this thread mentioned following any "man" or "men." Most of us don't follow any human in our question for spirituality. You are spouting the Watchtower line. I know. I used to say that shit myself. When I finally came to my senses I saw the double-think involved in that. If the WTS told you tomorrow that Jehovah wanted everyone to wipe their butts with their left hands, braindead dubs like you would do just that. So WHO is following "man," dummy?

: To answer JW's most post to other sites developed by apostates. Why? Because they have misguided you. So you are followers of them. You cannot think on your own, that's why you need places like this forum, to get energized with poison and hatred towards the only people that are teaching the truth about God's Kingdom.

You are so full of shit, and all you can do is drag out all sorts of diversions because you WILL NOT DIRECTLY AND BIBLICALLY ANSWER THE CHALLENGES YOU'VE BEEN GIVEN. Why not? Because you know you CANNOT, that's why. If you could, you would have done so.

In another post you burbled:

: ianao: typical response of posters in this board. When they can't answer, they rely on the same accusation, that my thought process has been obscured by the WTS.

WHO can't answer, God Rules? I've just proven that you can't and won't answer simple challenges to YOUR VERY OWN assertions.

: My thoughts are logical.

You wouldn't know logic if it bit you in the ass.

: If we believe the Bible to be God's Word, then we see that the Israelites were not a man-made organization. It was theocracy.

Bullshit. The Israelites were ruled by Judges and then by Kings. God only have a part-time job with them. You don't know what you are talking about. I'll bet you haven't even read and studied the entire Old Testament (er, "Hebrew" scriptures.)

: Israelites had bad elements in their society, but the only way to be protected and get Jehovah's approval was to follow his commandments and be part of that organization.

WHAT "organization" are you talking about? If God ruled the Israelites then there was no "organization" at all. God ruled and they either followed or they didn't.

: Also, the 1st century christians did not have a man-made organization, but followed theocratic guidance.

Explain how they followed "theocratic guidance," then. Be specific. No more bullshit, ok?

:They also had some bad elements, but Jesus guided them through imperfect men in Jerusalem, travelling overseers such as Paul, Silas, etc. and also the elders in the different congregations.

So what? What does that prove about an "organization" existing back then? Not a thing, that's what.

: So, my question is very logical.

No it isn't. I'll give you some serious lessons in logic if you would like me to help you. You won't like it.

: Why would Jehovah and Jesus change the way they did things in the past?

They already have, you big dummy. Jehovah hasn't directly intervened in man's affairs for at least 2300 years. Jesus hasn't done squat in the last 2000 years.

But then again, none of the evidence or facts I presented in this and my other thread matter because I'm just "bitter," huh?

Idiot.

Farkel

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Scared Jdub says:'See, I do not want to die.'

Reality check for this scared Jdub: EVERYONE is going to die!!!
    EVERYBODY DIES. It's nature's plan. Live, reproduce, and DIE so the next generation can get on with its life.

Watchtower fantasies of eternal life in paradise are just that... FANTASIES. Try getting some balls and live the life you've been given without whinging about how you don't wanna die. The most horrible part of Jdubdom is the utter waste of THIS life in pursuit of 'storing up treasures in heaven' which is about as useful as storing up farts!

Question for scared jdub: what did Jesus mean when he said 'the poor will be with you always'? How long is 'always' and what does this say about your alleged 'paradise' and its conditions if there will still be 'the poor' to tend to?

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

GodRules, you have proven what the main problem of JW's is. No matter how many facts or reason one may put before you, you refuse to see the light of it all, you would rather continue being a parrot of men, leaders and writers of the WTS.

In short you are brainwashed, it will take your own experience to wake you up, no one will be able to help see the real truth but yourself.

"People only see what they are prepared to see."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

GR,

I don't give a cat's butt if you want to have a closed mind and stay with a group who wants to sacrifice its children. But...

You still didn't take back your direct lie on the blood issue and apologize to this board as I requested!!!!

That says everything to me - sad.

hawk

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

GR, you ask us why we don't think WTS is God's Org but I challenge you to PROVE that it is. The arguement that the JW's are not connected with God is like a mountain of evidence and proof. Any reasonable person would say the WTS has NO EVIDENCE what so ever to prove that it ever had a connection with God. Prove that it ever did.

Lets see what you have to offer or anyone else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit