You gotta read this.........it made me want to throw up!

by BLISSISIGNORANCE 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• greven
    greven
    all members are equal...

But some are more 'equal' than others....

Greven

• sf
    sf
    Members of the Jehovah's Witnesses of Payson chose not to be photographed because they do not believe in setting one member above another.

LOLOLOL!!! As if!

sKally

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

all members are equal, that is the biggest lie I have heard in quite a long time -especially if one does not have a male sexual organ

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Hopefully someone wrote to the editor at the paper and told them the other side to the story.

I did. Not surprisingly I never received a response.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Members of the Jehovah's Witnesses of Payson chose not to be photographed because they do not believe in setting one member above another.

So why is The WT and AWAKE full of pictures of Bethel/GB members - what another big lie

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

This article is an example of what Jesus said about the Pharisees. Like sepulchers on the outside they have a nice appearance but inside are full of deadmen's bones.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Gagging puking.....

• mnb77
    mnb77

that thing about time being voluntary isn't probably true.. it is like volunteer or good bye...\

just a thought

• PinTail
    PinTail

Its all BS and a coverup, they are seeking to keep up with other relgions who say the same about them selfs, like the Mormons and the one that has been on the TV the past few week I can't remember their name but they say: "no matter who you are your welcome"; and I bet this religion really is like this what a switch.

Shane

• Preston
    Preston

Payson is a very nice little town, very forresty!

Our congregation actually had some speakers from their and...I will say they were some of the nicest JW's we had, I do think the whole "chosing not to be photographed because they do not believe in setting one member above another." is a little off but overall the witnesses up there are actually super nice!

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit