Bodily Fluids, Crappy Real Estate & Goofy Stuff

by Farkel 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• upside/down
    upside/down
    The Watchtower society has used the old and tired "trichinosis" argument regarding eating pork (they have no such argument for lobster, by the way), but it doesn?t hold: Paul didn?t know any more about what caused trichinosis or how to prevent it than Moses did.

No, "God" couldn't have stated in plain English Hebrew "make sure you cook it thoroughly first". That would have been much too complicated. I think the Jews (being the excellent business people they are) were just trying to destroy the pork producers and the seafood unions. Since they couldn't corner they market, they made it unclean thus ensuring a robust demand for their products (livestock). Gee kinda like Catholics and eating fish on friday was...

I honestly wonder if any "dis-illusioned" Israelites didn't just leave... Just start walking till you found a better place and set up shop?

I enjoyed your "commentary immensely....

u/d (of the abundant emissions class)

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Called THEIR name Adam? What does THAT mean? I?ll tell you what it means. It means either the first man and woman were BOTH called Adam, or there were two guys named Adam, or it means that God can?t tell the difference between singular and plural pronouns.

You mean it's not Adam and Eve...........or Adam and Steve? Adam and Adam..........why didn't I think of that?

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Do you have to wash Condoms after you use them?

LOL...........subtle update, Nos! LOL!

• Celia
    Celia

BTW, Farkel, Happy Board's Birthday = 4 years on JWD

AliasFarkel
    Birthday!

Since 14-Mar-01 16:18 Mar 14, 2001
    Posts7138

Average 4.88 Posts per day

See Post History of this member

See Topic History of this member
    BiographyI was a dub. I'm not a dub now. The Watchtower leaders don't like me very much. I don't know why.
  • larc
    larc

Farkel,

I did enjoy your work. However, I find one flaw in it. Viruses also suffered from oringal sin, and therefore were weakened, like other advanced forms of life, like the Diary Queen and Pizza Hut.

These are facts you should seriously consider. As you often say - everything I have written is Bible based.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

some interesting points, Farkel...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit