New World Order - Illuminati vs. WT Society

by lucky 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Golf
    Golf

As I said in another post, I use to preach about the 'New World Order' or new system of things. George Bush Sr publicly used the phrase 'New World Order' in fact, its 'written' on the back of the American one dollar bill! It even has the date 1776! So, why are we making a big fuss about it? I've known about the New World Order since the forties, big deal.

My understanding of why the 'tip' of the pyramid is 'separated' from the structure itself is because their plan of a one world government is NOT complete. Now, anyone reading this, I'm not asking you to believe it. I'm just sharing some information that has come to my attention. Discussing this subject is no different than watching a sopa opera.

If what I'm saying is all a fantasy, well folks, welcome! Check out the so-called money you carry in your wallet, is it really money?

Golf

• sf
    sf
    Now where's the main course?

This thread, and the many, many other threads on this topic is a huge potpourri.

I've already brought, to the table, four 'plates of appetizers'.

Simply take a nibble or pass it by. I'm sure there is more to chew on here than just from what I have brought to the table.

Sincerely, sKally

• Ianone
    Ianone

Shhhhhh! SF, go back to sleep and keep paying your taxes.

• sf
    sf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit