New World Order - Illuminati vs. WT Society

by lucky 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Ianone
    Ianone

If todays Evangelical Zionist Apostate Christian leaders can cover up that they are masons (Evangelical Billy Graham 33rd degree mason according to former mason and now christian, Jim Shaw, who wrote a book about it. "the deadly deception",, TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network) which is packed with masons, speculated, Kenneth Copeland, Benny Hinn, Schuler, Hagin, Hagee, Van Impe, Perry Stone, im sure that CT Russell could have covered up his jewish templarism.

• sf
    sf

And by the way, I too read Angels and Demons and was in heaven doing so.

Ion, I'm not sure how to take your reply to me.

I certainly am one with an open mind when it comes to the connection the WTBTS has with other 'secret societies', past and present. I've done exhaustive reading and footwork on this topic. {perhaps you should go look through the history of my postings and threads on this forum}

As I stated in above post, I have yet to conclude anything on a great many issues therein.

Take care, sKally

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I?ve read books on the Illuminati and masons skull and bones, and Templars the in the early 90?s when it was all the rage, I?ve seen stone work in cathedrals and pictures and all sorts of symbols here and there that report to exposing acquaintance with this sect or that. The one thing that I?ve learnt about your secret societies though, the one fact that make your basic secret society a secret society worth note, well is secret ain?t it. Stands to reason, you get some bloke writing a book about it, it ain?t that secret no more. What you want to look out for is them secret societies that you don?t know about, thems is the clever buggers.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

lucky,

Dan Brown's books got me into this kinda thing as well. Even though the stories themselves are fiction, the fascinating historical background regarding the illuminati, prieur de scion and symbolism lit a fire and kick started my research/journey into the world of secret societies and their affect on the history of the world and how they affect us at the present time. I had no idea of these things as well.

During the course of my research, many, many ,many things clicked in my head and made sooo much sense. The information is overwhelming and if you decide to keep digging away you will see the pieces of the puzzle coming together. You will see the big picture. I'll tell you one thing, it makes a helluva lot more sense than the stuff we've been taught thoughout the yrs as a JW. Ironically though, I do believe that my previous JW beliefs actually helped me grasp these concepts much easier. hehe I guess after all of the mental gymnastics that we had to do with trying to grasp the meaning of Isaiah, Daniel and Revelation through the publications, this is a piece of cake.

The beauty of this is there is no absolute DOCTRINE regarding what is true and what is false with all the info out there. I'm sure you will find yourself agreeing with some things and disagreeing with some of the other things. But one thing is for sure, there is something HUGE going on!

Keep digging and happy trails, lucky! You won't be disappointed at what you discover!

• lucky
    lucky

thanks, everyone.

• Noumenon
    Noumenon

of course e-watchman.com has a lot to say about this....the author reckoning that some illuminati globalist have infiltrated the WTBS leadership and that the Awake magazine has for years been serving the purpose of subtly spreading new world order/one world government pro UN propaganda.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I recon in a fare fight Illuminati vs. WT Society, the Illuminait would have the WTowerers easy. They?d use cunning stealth and confuse the WTowerers buy spinning and twirling, twirling and spinning in their long multi coloured robes. Mind you some of the larger print publications in a leather effect hard binding can deliver a nasty blow, especialy if you catch someone with a corner, so they?d want to watch out for that.

• kazar
    kazar

Hey! Give Newbie Lucky a break. She's new to all this truth.

• mama
    mama

my head hurtsi have heard of the masons before, the only reference i ever heard of the illumminati was in tomb raider lol. i will have to look into all this, hmm, new to me!

• Ianone
    Ianone

The book is not in print anymore, but if you can get a bootleg version or borrow one get "The Watchtower and the Masons" by Fritz Springmeier

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit