Prophesy

by jeanniebeanz 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Shame on you all, that's not going to get the faithful quivering in their pews (or hard plastic chairs).

And it shall come to pass in the rule of second house of the sun two brothers shall arise. One shall rise above the other and his sibling shall wound him on the ankle. Taking a spear from the sea the wounded brother shall pierce his brother in the breast and his wound shall fester for 47 years. And the tribes shall feast on the wound saying ?Is this food not wholesome to us?.

There now that's what I call prophesy, make of it what you will it will fit somewhere.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

btt, because I know you guys can do better than that...

come on now...

J

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

Microscopic life in space confirmed. U.S. standard of living takes a large slip. Stategic nuclear strikes part of warfare. China asserts herself as world power. European Union grows stable and becomes single entity. Stem cell research produces amazing medical breakthoughs. Bionics are routine. (not bionic woman but practical) Hydrogen becomes the primary fuel source. Global population reaches 11 billion and stablizes. Natural zones are protected as parks but number of species is reduced to a few thousand. Colony on the moon. Sex still popular.

• Mr Anderson
    Mr Anderson

I think the gifts are still acive as regards the spirit. Have a look at this link:

http://shelter.jwreform.org/viewtopic.php?t=45

Seems as though prophesy is still happening.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit