Mexican Poppies!!

by kaykay_mp 14 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    Yeah, thats me, your messican papi chulo!!!!

Nice play on words, EJM! Gumby...can't see that pic (damn that red x)

They are some nice pics KK. I didn't want you to think I was just cracking jokes on you. Sorry, I was in a silly mood when I started posting in your thread.

No offense taken. Come on, don't you know my sense of humor by now? laters kaykay_Mp

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

At the time I wrote them they sounded "witty" in my own mind. Then when I went back and read them it sounded like I was being a smart ass.

Glenn

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Don't worry, Heat. You're not the only one who does that sort of thing on this forum. I say a lot of things here, and then I say to myself 5 minutes later, "I musta been smoking some good s**t when I wrote that" (and occasionally I am). That is probably why I only have 2 friends where I live, not many people can handle the fact that I say what I feel. 60% of the time, I think before I speak, though.

laters

kaykay_mp

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Simply beautiful! Thank you!

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Today's El Paso Times just did their annual article about the poppies and their having a photography contest. I might enter it but I don't know if one of the pics that I took is good enough. I happen to live very close to where most of the poppies are blooming so I can go there in a drop of a hat and start taking more pics.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit