Mexican Poppies!!

by kaykay_mp 14 Replies latest jw friends

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

Yes, finally, my peeps. After promising you guys for a month that I would take some pictures of the rare Mexican Poppy. These babies are annual bloomers, only staying for about a month or two. They did bloom pretty early since the weather has been really nice lately. They usually bloom by the end of March, but this year they started in late February.

Every time I find a reason to leave El Paso, it always enchants me with a reason to stay.

The pics are on my public album on Yahoo photos: http://photos.yahoo.com/kaykay_mp and look in the album "Mexican Poppies", and there are two other public albums that you can look in as well.

*aaaaachoooo!*

laters

kaykay_mp

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

A yahoo photo album "alright" got any nakie pics?

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

COo, You up on frankin mount there?

IPSec

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

They in a mine field or something? The one pic of the warning sign cracks me up.

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    They in a mine field or something? The one pic of the warning sign cracks me up.

They might be...most of the Transmountain area used to be an artillery range for Fort Bliss. Although units no longer practice firing there, there are quite a few UXO's (Unexploded Ordinances) scattered throughout the area. But people still go in the area to see all the poppies (and whatever the hell else there is over there) up close. laters kaykay_mp

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp
    COo, You up on frankin mount there?

Why of course. I like hiking at McKelligon Canyon (which I live down the street from). I'm too much of a pussy to take on the actual mountain range itself.

laters

kaykay_mp

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

They are some nice pics KK. I didn't want you to think I was just cracking jokes on you. Sorry, I was in a silly mood when I started posting in your thread.

• New Worldly Translation
    New Worldly Translation

Cool pics Kaykay. Hey your a good photographer, it's quite a skill getting good close up photos of flowers. Kudos to you!

• gumby
    gumby

Hubba hubba!

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

Yeah, thats me, your messican papi chulo!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit