Branch Split in the Watchtower Kingdom

by slimboyfat 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Perry
    Perry

I agree with metatron. I see more decline. Where would the splinter group derive their authority from? The WT gets it from the FDS doctrine which is all but logically destroyed due to the delay in Armageddon.

The WT could do another end time prediction if things get too bad.... but I doubt it. No, just more decline and moral bankruptcy.

• adelmaal
    adelmaal

Isn't de-centralization a common practice in growing companies? I'm not an expert nor a supporter of the WTBTS but I'm thinking we may be reading to much into their de-centralization. To me it shows they are growing and must de-centralize to manage that growth more effectively? Just speculation on my part -- had to throw it out there...

• Honesty
    Honesty

Since DF'd, DA'd, Faders and outright apostates outnumber the dubs, let's vote in a new Governing Body.

I nominate Valis, IP_SEC, minimus, FBF and Alan F as the Governing Body effective as soon as all can 'love bomb' Bethel.

Does anyone either amend or second the nomination, speak now or later or not at all.

• Valis
    Valis

I nominate Valis, IP_SEC, minmus, FBF and Alan F as the Governing Body effective as soon as all can 'love bomb' Bethel.

Does anyone either amend or second the nomination, speak now or later or not at all.

Eh don't forget to throw In Blondie, Scully, Lady Lee, and a couple other womenz...Oh I don't wanna be on the GB, I want to be in charge of the new Bethel Breweries. I'll convert 85 Jay St into a real purveyor of spiritual food..*LOL* Just immagine the influx of volunteers..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Celia
    Celia
    I nominate Valis, IP_SEC, minimus, FBF and Alan F as the Governing Body effective as soon as all can 'love bomb' Bethel.

We need 12 GB members....

AlanF - Farkel - Metatron - Amazing - Scully - Joyzabel - LadyLee - Simon - Onacruse - Bikerchick - Englishman - Narkissos - Leolaia - Seven006 - UncleBruce - Blondie - LittleToe - Gumby - Oooops, that's more than 12....

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

And the Irish branch split in the 1980s was before the Internet - now any Branch split would be all over the world in minutes - the potential ramifications are enormous

• Valis
    Valis

mmmm splits..

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

We need 12 GB members....

AlanF - Farkel - Metatron - Amazing - Scully - Joyzabel - LadyLee - Simon - Onacruse - Bikerchick - Englishman - Narkissos - Leolaia - Oooops, that's 13....

Any Governing Body without Blondie is not worth anything

• what_Truth?
    what_Truth?

I'll run the writing department. The first publication will be called "an oral and anal sex guide for new christians."

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

what_Truth? posted:

I'll run the writing department. The first publication will be called "an oral and anal sex guide for new christians."
    I would like to help in the research dept for this guide, please and thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit