The Governing Body's Cruel Treatment of the Elderly

by frankiespeakin 16 Replies latest jw friends

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It's not only the elderly at bethel, it's my parents and those of most of us here.

How many of our parents have given their lives and their potential retirements to the society? I'd have to say 90% of them. I often wonder if this older generation of JW's (who are becoming childless as we leave the organization) are trapped. To maintain their association with their departing kids would lose them their place in the congregations; something they worked their entire life to gain.

It's all they have, their place in the congo. Their kids are gone, their finances are too meager to start over, they've alienated their kids who could have helped. Even if they did wake up at this point, it's too late to do anything about it.

Sad...

J

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Jeanie,

Yes it is very sad. And it don't seem that the Governing Body even cares how much they hurt these poor people. I wonder if they even think about what they are doing in hurting so many by thier cruel policies.

• frankiespeakin
  • frankiespeakin
  • just2sheep
    just2sheep

frankie,

i'm just curious how many of your 3938 posts are bttts on threads you started? personally i don't care if some old man who spent 40-50 years kicking people to the curb gets kicked to the curb. i hope they all end up on the street in card board boxes. it is exactly what they deserve. there is nothing sad about reaping what you have sown.

j2s

• wednesday
    wednesday

I knew an old man 90 ,whose wife had died 1yr before. He began having sleeping problems and then began to believe he was receiving special messages from God. He had a very elaborate " revalation" and shared it with the elders. they threanted to DF him.

poor old man, alone in a apt, hallucinating. they will df if he repeats those revalations from God.

He died, thank goodness (for him) still in their favor.

• garybuss
    garybuss

The way the Society has silenced many of their victims is to provide them a job, food, housing, dental care, and medical treatment. The Society is running out of money and the QT deals are ending. Look for a nice steady availability of insider information for quite some time. :-)

Way to go Bethel!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit