Vigil for Dansk

by under74 46 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

Thought I'd start it this time. Never met Dansk but always enjoy his posts.

So the purpose is to send good thoughts, prayers, energy or whatever it is you can muster up for Dansk at the following time:

San Francisco 5pm (Tuesday)

Central Time USA 7pm (Tuesday)

New York 8pm (Tuesday)

Toronto 8pm (Tuesday)

Britain 1 am (Wednesday)

Paris 2am (Wednesday)

Oslo 2am (Wednesday)

Rome 2am (Wednesday)

Melborne 10am (Wednesday)

PS- LET'S MAKE THIS A SUPER LONG THREAD IN SUPPORT

• Dansk
    Dansk

Thank you, under74! The vigil is actually tomorrow. It's always held on a Tuesday, but I gladly accept prayers/goodwishes/vibes any time and any day of the week.

All the Best to you Dansk. Hope things are going alright.

I woke up feeling a little sore in the tumour area this morning, but as I used the chi machine on it last night this is not unusual. The machine always seems to tighten the area up. Otherwise, I am really doing great. Thank you!!

I did my regular chi-gung exercises this morning, from 6.00 a.m.- 8.00 a.m. The energy at this time of the year is growing tremendously and I feel it is really lifting me. Listening to the birds' dawn chorus always lifts my spirits.

Love to you for thinlking about me. It means a great deal!!

Ian

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Dansk-

All good wishes to you. Not fully aware of your condition - although I knew you were dealing with ill health. Glad to hear that your spirits are up - and your positive state of mind is wonderful.

Peace

Jeff

• under74
    under74

Yeah, I know it's tomorrow...just thought we should get a running start on it. Seems that when the thread pops up on Tuesday morning many people here miss it....and thought I should post before I got caught up in the week. Monday's always a day I have trouble with.

Good to hear you're feeling well today. You exercise for 2 hours? Geez....and I complain about walking up slight hills...

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Yeah the reminder on monday is ok (maybe better let the topic runing 2 days before afterall ... we'll see if it helps to be more right on time)

Nice to hear you are ok IAN ...

• under74
    under74

BTTT

I said make it a long ass thread dammit!

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Okay!

All my best, now and always, to Ian and to everyone here Looking forward to Tuesday...

~Merry

• MerryMagdalene
  • under74
    under74

You guys can do better than this....

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

but, butt, bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit