songs to leave by

by spider 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

How 'bout "50 Ways to Leave Your Lover" for those who're in a quandary about how to do so?
    LOL! Ya, I thought of that one too, but for me, I'd have to say I identified most with Hotel California. Especially the part that goes:

Last thing I remember; I was, headed for the door; I had to find the passage there to the place I was before. 'Good-night' said the elders nightman; We are programmed to receive; You can check out any time you like; But you can never leave.

My sister left the Borg when she was 17 and she always identified leaving with Highway to Hell. And is no one going to mention the most obvious song of all: "Armageddon" by Styx (I think).

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

REM - Losing My Religion is one of the classics of all time anyway - that seems most appropriate to me

• wednesday
    wednesday

"Where Not Gonna Take It " Twisted Sister.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT

OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE WE'VE GOT THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND THERE AIN'T NO WAY WE'LL LOSE IT THIS IS OUR LIFE, THIS IS OUR SONG WE'LL FIGHT THE POWERS THAT BE JUST DON'T PICK OUR DESTINY 'CAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW US, YOU DON'T BELONG OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE OH YOU'RE SO CONDESCENDING YOUR GALL IS NEVER ENDING WE DON'T WANT NOTHIN', NOT A THING FROM YOU YOUR LIFE IS TRITE AND JADED BORING AND CONFISCATED IF THAT'S YOUR BEST, YOUR BEST WON'T DO OH..................... OH..................... WE'RE RIGHT/YEAH WE'RE FREE/YEAH WE'LL FIGHT/YEAH YOU'LL SEE/YEAH OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE NO WAY! OH..................... OH..................... WE'RE RIGHT/YEAH WE'RE FREE/YEAH WE'LL FIGHT/YEAH YOU'LL SEE/YEAH WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT, NO! NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE JUST YOU TRY AND MAKE US WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT COME ON NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT YOU'RE ALL WORTHLESS AND WEAK WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT OH CRINCH PIN NO, WE AIN'T GONNA TAKE IT OH YOU AND YOUR UNIFORM WE'RE NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE 
  • zman
    zman

Simple Plan "Perfect"

• tazmaniac
    tazmaniac

How about that popular classic "take your commitee meeting and shove it up your @SS"

What about "I aint goin out in any F'ing service anymore"...I think that was Ella Fitzgerald

Then theres "armageddon pretty tired of this @hit" Barry White

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:How about that popular classic "take your commitee meeting and shove it up your @SS"

I've been trying to find this for the past hour on Kazza and nothing..

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm playing this song as I type.

No Quarter

Led Zeppelin

Close the doors, put out the light
    You know they won't be home tonight
    The snow falls hard and don't you know
    The winds of Thor are blowing cold
    They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goesThey hold no quarter,
    They ask no quarter.

Walking side by side with death
    The devil mocks their every stepThe snow drives back the foot that's slow
    The dogs of doom are howling more
    They carry news that must get through
    To build a dream for me and youThey choose the path that no one goes
    They hold no quarter, they ask no quarter

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Only if you're headed to Northern California - Do you know the way to San Jose?

• avishai
    avishai

Oh, c'mon, this one's easy!!! "I don't wanna be a witness" by Cyndi Lauper!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit