I am Anointed.

by integ 23 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ

Hello everyone,

I have decided after much soul searching that I am Anointed. After researching the process of how one actually decides they are "special", i see that there is no way to actually prove that you are of the heavenly calling. The Spirit has borne witness in me that I am of this special class. I defy anyone to prove that I am "NOT" of the Anointed. That makes me a part of the 'Faithful and Discreet Slave Class'. Although I must trust my dear brothers on the Governing Body to make the important decisions as to doctrine and the administration of day to day activity in the Organization, I trust they will continue to carry on their burdens as they always have, with glorious, winsome, words of truth. I will be glad to make "you" an Anointed person as well. I am selling an introductory course entitled: "How to become Anointed Part 1" for only $39.95 (us dollars). More details to follow.

Integ.

• stopthepain
    stopthepain

please send me a copy,I have trouble with coomon sense thinking ,self esteem ,and I desperately need an identity.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

I think you meant "Annoying" Integ, they are of the Annoying class, annoying in their arrogance, annoying in their ignorance, annoying in their self righteousness, annoying in bugging me with their crap.

Write a book on how not to be of the Annoying Class and I'll help you sell it.

• Dansk
    Dansk

No, Big Dog, he means disjointed!

Ian

• blondie
    blondie

Want to say yourself the time and effort of reading part 1 and part 2 and save money and still be anointed?

ANOINTING OIL FROM THE HOLY LAND ONLY $19.95

Up to 12 anointings per vessel.

Blondie

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Hey Blondie, got enough there to grease my head up with?

• Poztate
    Poztate

I am selling an introductory course entitled: "How to become Anointed Part 1" for only $39.95 (us dollars). More details to follow.

Integ.

I almost wrote the cheque out....but then I saw "Anointed Part 1" This is just like one of those T.V ads!!!

You send in the money for part 1 and then you find there are 143,999 more instalments to come.

• embeth2525
    embeth2525

Hey, why not make your own annointing oil, just use 1 cup Olive oil, mixed with some sweet almond

oil, or some other nice smelling oil. HEHEHEHEHEHE. wouldn't it be good for your hair too?

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

For the Governing Body how about some really filthy 10-40W? That would fit them to a T.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Cheers mate! Pass the wine, I take some crackers with that please.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit