Comments You Will Not Hear at the 3-6-05 WT Study (Abbreviated)

by blondie 30 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

On Paragraph 9 it that:

Jesus lived and died for the Kingdom

How good of them to say this. The governing body says they are the remnant of that kingdom. So in reality they are saying that Jesus lived and died for them. They have supplanted the position of the King and put the kingdom ahead. Jesus is now secondary to the kingdom.

The blaspheme never ceases to amaze me.

wanna

Thanks Blondie for the review

• heathen
    heathen

wannaexit --- It looks like they still want to be considered the mediator . They are saying in that article that only the144k are involved with the covenant . The bible says different . Jesus died so that everyone that excercises faith in him might not be destroyed .It's only through the blood of jesus christ that anyone can be saved . The bible does not say that obedience to a publishing corporation has anything to do with salvation. However salvation does have something to do with how people treat the remaining ones of the seed . The whole thing where jesus says , for I was naked and you clothed me and hungry and you fed me , he that does this to the least of my brothers has done these things unto me . Mathew-25:34-46.

• minimus
    minimus

Blondie, I like smart women!

• heathen
    heathen

minimus --- I think you are just stalking blondie and jgnat . Get a grip boy , she is married .......

• minimus
    minimus

okkkkkkkkkk

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Blondie In the new book "Benefit from Theocractic Ministry School Education" study # 40, page 223 is entitled, "Accuracy of Statement".There are three blue boxes of counsel.Box # 1, What do you need to do?--------Impart information that is in complete harmony with the facts.

Box # 2, Why is it important?-------Accuracy in what you say reflects well on you, the organization with which you are serving, and the God you worship.

Box # 3, How to do it.-------- ( This part is interesting ) Resist pressure to give an answer when you are unsure. Base your comments on " the pattern of healthful words" in the Bible. Do research on your subject. Check the accuracy of statistics, quotes, and experiences, and use them without exaggerating. Avoid guessing at details that you do not clearly remember.

From your " Comments " YOU put them to shame, as to following the counsel they ask of others, that themselves are lacking.

Once again, we thank you for your " INCISIVE " reviews.

Blueblades

• cyberguy
    cyberguy

Thanks Blondie, for your persistent reviews of the Craptower! I read all your reviews, but can?t comment too much, not because I am not interested, but because the pain that surfaces is so great that I have to switch my mind to something else; if I don?t, I?m afraid I?ll need to get special help and lots of drugs (like a large percentage of JW?s currently do, like my brother, an elder (who no longer talks to me), wife, and several of his kids?all on ?happy? drugs). Thanks again for your review, since I no longer read the Craptower.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    sell all their belongings and give to the WTBTS because ,after all, they are supplying all these pearls of wisdom .

First thing that came to mind: Matthew 23:4

Jeannie

• cyber-sista
    cyber-sista

An even greater joy was in store for them because of their zeal for the Kingdom?

They were being offered the highest honor and privilege that any human could have.

While I believe this is speaking here of the annointed I think the WT is using this to prod the R&F...Many of them are not feeling the joy--and why? Because they don't have the zeal for the Kingdom preaching work.

So if you don't have joy it is your fault because you aren't preaching enough!

And since this is a privlege of the highest honor you are being ungrateful by not acknowleging it by doing more preaching work!

Feeling joy and showing appreciation = doing more preaching work!

I happen to be in the grocery store yesterday afternoon and saw a JW women I know who just got out of the Sunday meeting. She didn't see me, but just looking at her knitted brow and troubled expression she clearly looked unhappy. She is one who sacrificed for the Org pioneering since high school ,not marrying until she was middle aged or having any children and then in deperation marrying someone she is not happy with. She has had a full share in the preaching work, but she is not a joyful person--thus proving the WT formula for happiness null and void.

cybs

• Voyager
    Voyager

Blondie:

Thanks again Blondie for all your hard work, I made my copy! We enjoy the (free-thought) behind your comments, because it helps to expose the (brain-washing) that the WTS is so famous for!

Thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit