What would God say?

by Taylor S. 19 Replies latest jw friends

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

God did give a sign about six years ago, worldwide, Hindus simultaneously reported that their statues of Ganesha, and others were absorbing the offerings of milk poured on them

As expected what was seen with real eyes was denied or explained away.

Funny that it happened within days of the Indian Government initiating a project to eradicate superstition in that country.

Yep, nobody ever listens. Even if he appears before the UN general assembly.

HB

• Preston
    Preston
    What do you think God would say to the world ... once he had entire planet's attention?

I'm God.... Bitch!

- Preston

• Undecided
    Undecided

What if we are just part of a huge virus that's infecting some enormas being and the earth is just a molecule with the rest of the universe comprising the other molecules that make up this huge creature?

Ken P.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    What if we are just part of a huge virus that's infecting some enormas being and the earth is just a molecule with the rest of the universe comprising the other molecules that make up this huge creature?

Stop it! You're scaring the children, Ken...

J

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

jbeanz ....

the children? he's scaring me with that one. it's worse than my sea-monkey armaggedon story.

• Valis
  • BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    Kitab'I'Iqan!

Carmel, and your point is?

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

I think (She, He, It, They) would say:

"Love your planet and all upon it. This IS your paradise and you have really really fouled it up!"

• kazar
    kazar

I don't know what God would say. I do know that I am still in the process of ridding myself of JW influence and ideas, but if I heard God speak or witnessed a miracle, I would think it was Armageddon and I would be dead soon. Hopefully, I'll be more positive as time goes on.

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.
    Kitab'I'Iqan!

Carmel, and your point is? Yeah Brenda, I just I was too thick to get it.

kazar: I don't know what God would say. I do know that I am still in the process of ridding myself of JW influence and ideas,

I think we all are .... that's why we're here, to sort it all out ... and at the same time, help others to get their duckies in a row.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit