Surgery Tomorrow

by orangefatcat 43 Replies latest jw friends

• codeblue
    codeblue

(((Orangefatcat)))

I so sorry to hear about your surgery and the 3 weeks you will have to spend in the hospital.

I wish you the very best and the quickest recovery ever.......

sending you many hugs and much positive energy,

CodeBlue

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

(((Orange Fat Cat))) Hope you have a speedy recovery! I really enjoy your post's. Chat with you soon

• bem
    bem

Sending you hugs and love from Oklahoma, Flowers And Hearts

• Sassy
    Sassy

OFC.. I'll be thinking of you.. and hoping it all goes ok!!

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Best Wishes, OrangeFatCat. I hope your surgery goes smoothly and your recovery is swift and comfortable.

Take care!

Rachel xx

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Wishing ya well, and a speedy recovery.

You're in my prayers.

• squinks
    squinks

Get better soon! I hope the nurses and doctors are nice and the bedpans are warm!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

OFC - Hope all goes well. Prayers and thoughts for a fast recovery.

Jeff

• cindykp
    cindykp

I dont know you, but wish you the best!!!!!!!!!!

cindy

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Hello Everyone,

Im Richard OFC son

As i was informed to keep her friends updated with the progress of the surgery and recovery

Yeasterday we/she went in at 8am for the surgery she ended at 12:04 pm and was in recovery until 3pm in which she was then transfered to Critical Care for watch during the crucial hours after the surgery,we only had a chance for a few moments after she was awake to speak with her but she was doing well but in pain from the proceedure,today she was transfered to her room at the hospital and is in good spirits considering,they have already started her on a Physical therapy which she participated in this morning before we got there,she is on the mend and it looks good considering she was able to perform the physical activities that were set out before her during today and thats pretty much all i can tell you for now

Have a good day everyone

and thank you for those that responded your wishes i will passalong to my mother

-Richard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit