Load of crap!!!

• Pole
    Pole

Aren't you being lazy SBF?

• Scully
    Scully
    Load of crap!!!

you say this because ..... ?

FYI, Jim Penton's research and the documentation in developing this publication is above reproach. Just because you don't like what the evidence says, doesn't mean it isn't true.

Love, Scully

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

He takes a swipe at victims of the Nazis who are no longer around to defend themselves.

This book by Penton is what happens when apostates run amock!!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Penton's book is not well researched. It is mainly the same old nonsense that the Stasi were falsely claiming against Witnesses in the 1960s. None of it is new!!!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Did you read the book?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I got it on Thursday and I finished it yesterday. I am now reading it a second time - why?

Have you read it???

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

No, I have not.

I was just wondering on what you where basing your opinion on. But I see from your other posts, unless JEGOOBER comes down and hands you proof it is all a load of crap to you.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Penton has crossed a line. I don't think other academics will take him at all seriously after this!!!

1. He insults scholars he disagrees with such as Detlev Garbe, Gabriele Yonan and Bryan Wilson

2. Claims that ordinary Witnesses only helped others in case they could make a convert.

3. Says that the Jews are only interested in making money from the Holocaust and that Jehovah's Witnesses are the same.

4. Makes unsubstantiated claims about Rutherford's infidelity.

5. Misquotes and misinterprets a survivor memoir.

6. Accepts uncritially the testimony of the infamous Kommandant at Auschwitz, Rudolf Hoess, against ordinary Witnesses and promotes his claim that Witnesses ran skipping and smiling to their deaths.

7. He blames ordinary Jehovah's Witnesses for their own persecution and says that they deserved what they got for standing up to Hitler.

IT IS A TERRIBLE BOOK!!!!!

APOSTATES SHOULD REPUDIATE IT!!!!!

• FairMind
    FairMind
    IT IS A TERRIBLE BOOK!!!!!

I am in the process of reading this book. Penton could be carrying a few things too far but who knows? It is a terribly hard book to get through because of the academic approach it takes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit