Wanderlustguy and his addiction to JWD - admitting he has a problem

by wanderlustguy 23 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

I used to have that same problem, too! This is the first message board I ever started using regularly and I think it got me addicted to message boards. I thought I was getting better, I can even skip looking at this board for several days at a time now with no trouble, though I've really only replaced one addiction for another. Now a sports related forum has been taking most of my time... it's hopeless.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Wanderlustguy, Welcome to JWDAA - JWD Addicts Annonomous.

I'm Brenda and I'm a JWD addict. I just recently realized it. I have no one to blame except having been a JW. I started my own related thread a couple weeks ago.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/85441/1.ashx

Admission is the first step. You're in grand company! Enjoy the addiction why you still can. I do!

Hugs, Brenda.

PS hava cuppa (_)>

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

WLG, at least you are aware early on. I was a Jedi Master before I became aware of my addiction.

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

<-------------------Love's to toss Fire Balls at trolls.

Hello my name is Dragonlady76, I am a JWD addict!<---------------- There I said it.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Hi Dragonlady76, Keep Coming Back!!! It Works As Good As Booze, But Better!!!

• Odrade
    Odrade

Hahahaha! This is great... yeah, I'm a JWD addict, but it didn't start there. I'm a discussion board addict. I can while away half a day on hobby related DBs. I own two tiny little boards, and admin a not so tiny one currently. (two hobby, one work-related.)

Last year for xmas, hubby bought me a laptop so I can be in the same room with him and still do my computer stuff. For awhile I was holed up in our home office for hours on end, and he'd not see me for entire evenings. LOL!

• minimus
    minimus

Hello. My name is Minimus. I am a JWD addict.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm not addicted..i'm just here for the cake and punch.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

It Works As Good As Booze, But Better!!!
    Yeah, and no hangovers! But the cravings can be horrid until I get a fix. Oh no! MINIMUS, You too? I never wouldda thunk it.

• prophecor
    prophecor

I'm going for coffee, anybody else?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit