What frightens you?

by ozziepost 35 Replies latest jw friends

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well?

Got asked that question some time ago and have been thinking about it ever since. Any answers?

• Pole
    Pole

Frightens how?

I got beaten up a few times by a gang in my adolescent life. But it was a long time ago... (from my perspective at least) Nasty feeling.

Pole

• Golf
    Golf

"Nothing to fear except fear itself."

The impact of my wife's passing away. When you've had a companion by your side all your life, my life would change.

Golf

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Heights. So I ride roller coasters.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Nightmares/Tsunami/Fanaticle religion/myself ;)

Brummie

• Englishman
    Englishman

My mother-in-law.

Englishman.

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

The most fearful thing to me would be to become dependent on others to keep me alive. Other than that, not a whole lot. I think that's when the org lost it's grip on me, one day I figured out that dying didn't scare me at all. When I finally kick it...will be a welcomed rest.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

The thought that God has a wicked sense of humor and is just sitting upstairs laughing at us while we suffer in our every day lives.

Kansas District Overbeer

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Being without Mrs Ozzie frightens me but then i think how selfish that is because what i'm really saying is that i want to go first. Then she'd be on her own. For those of us who've been robbed of family by the evil empire of the borg that's frightening!

What do you think?

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

Robbed of family for me wasn't frightening, it was lonely but not frightening. It was right for me to break away and the reaction of others was something I had to live with.

As for frightening

CLOWNS EVILEVILEVIL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit