you all know prince is a thorn in my butt....

by orbison11 13 Replies latest jw friends

• orbison11
    orbison11

well saw him on the academy awards last night...ok, np

today on the oprah show, chris rock was on there tooting bout how prince had an after oscar's party, with many there including himself

and how prince did a few tunes.....hhmmm wonder how many from his cong were there, you know the reverant window washers and carpet cleaners.... no, just bad worldly associations

gosh, he almost gets away with murder under the guise of a large donator....

ok, that is my whine on prince for the week:0

orbi

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

He still looks pretty good in them purple satin pants though... lol

J

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Y'know I've read the articles that say that he is a JW, but I think that he might not be baptised. I mean, the only reason he is a JW is b/c his wife is one.

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere
    the only reason he is a JW is b/c his wife is one.

I thought it was his mother who was one...?

Her dying wish was for him to study and become a witness and greet her in the New System...??

Am I wrong?

-Aude.

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Apparently he was raised a Seventh Day Adventist.

• orbison11
    orbison11

so barney,,,what way would he be swinging if he swung my way?????

and yes he is a bro, as attested to by many here on previous threads,,,,

orb

• Ticker
    Ticker

I caught the tail end of that on the academy awards. Did prince not say something, im not sure I missed it, when I seen it he was just stepping away from the microphone I think and was wondering if he didnt babble off some more JW talk or not. I heard hes been known to do that but in a kind of toned down sence. I was just wondering what the audience would have thought if he did do that.

Ticker

• AshtonCA
    AshtonCA
    Y'know I've read the articles that say that he is a JW, but I think that he might not be baptised. I mean, the only reason he is a JW is b/c his wife is one.

No, it was his mother who was a JW, and it was her deathbed wish that he become a JW, and I believe he was baptized as a JW for her.

Ash

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

I had such a crush on him back in his Purple Rain period ....

Can't believe he's being taken seriously as a Witness though. But its amazing the things we'll do to please our parents.

taylorS

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

He always struck me a a person with a lot of problems.

Barney Muldoon is kinda naughty.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit