Europeans and 'Speedos'

by IronGland 37 Replies latest jw friends

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    Hey I'm a homo..... homo's are notorious ageists.

I'm aware of that. I've been hit on by quite a few older men in my day for some reason. Do you know what it's like to be groped by a 115 year old man?

*shudders*

Women and straight men are the same way, but maybe not as extreme. Everyone is fascinated with youth. Now they have all these 'beauty' products for men who are afraid of getting old.

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

Yes, I draw the line at Anti Wrinkle Scrotum Smoother

LOL

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

But I do have a naked European beach pic too :)

Ack...scares everyone from this thread.

LOL

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Do they really make anti wrinkle scrotum smoother? I'd think that a scrotum bra would be more sought after.

I'll pass on the naked Europeans...

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    But I do have a naked European beach pic too :)

*...do not ask for link... resist urge...must behave...do not ask for link...resist urge...*

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I think they wear speedos to make Americans get this expression:

*SMOOOOOOOOOOOOCH*

I don't like speedos. But then maybe Mark Spitz was the exception. He looked kinda cute in his red, white and blue speedo at the Olympics and on his poster. But then I was like 12 and I didn't really notice the family jewels as much at that age. I think boxer type trunks are much sexier. I recall one comedian, after visiting Miami, saying that he saw a lot of Europeans that looked like they stuffed their speedos with keilbasa and it just made him feel very inadequate. I remember spitting drink when he made the keilbasa remark.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    You call 'em Speedos? I call 'em "grape snugglers."

I think EVIL looks like he is toting the huge grapes that came back when those people in the Bible story book went to look at Cannan or where ever they went to look.

Yes, I draw the line at Anti Wrinkle Scrotum Smoother

I just snorted Malibu rum out the nose cavity!! ROFLMAO

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It's to do with streamlining, when swimming.
    It's easier to haul a rudder that a parachute.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit