Europeans and 'Speedos'

by IronGland 37 Replies latest jw friends

• IronGland
    IronGland

What gives? Why do Europeans wear these things to the pool? Matters of fashion tend to be subjective,but not in this case. They look like crap, why cant you see it?

• Dustin
    Dustin

It's even grosser when the person is real hairy in that region. Just plain disgusting.

Dustin

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

When I was at bethel, the GB member Gerrit Losch was known for hanging out on one of the residential bldg roof in his speedos getting a suntan. He's from Austria. Not many ppl were interested in looking at his governing "body".

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

I think this is the same mentality that puts a 200 pound woman in tight spandex.

Argh! Me eyes! lol

J

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

Not all Europeans... just those east of the British Isles ("No sex, please, we're British").

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I spent over two years in Germany, and they don't like it when males (or anyone) wears swim trunks or t-shirts inside the Schwimmbad (German for swimming pool). These places would often have steam rooms and/or saunas, where you would see Germans young and old in the nude. Surprisingly, I felt comfortable being nude there also, because 5% of the people that went had "perfect" bodies.

laters

kaykay_mp

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I know for a fact Dustin has a leather speedo with the metal studs!

Brooke

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

The Speedos are OK, its the budgerigar smuggling which annoys me.

Pope

• EvilForce
    EvilForce

I got more than just leather speedos :)

LOL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

More info please...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit