Are boxer briefs gay???

by Elsewhere 40 Replies latest jw friends

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

mens packages look awesome in boxer briefs!

Ummmm Hmmmm. I couldn't agree more

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I love boxer briefs!! I love how they hug my ass and lifts it up while at the same time giving my boyz the comfort they need and deserve. They are perfect (along with boxers) for the hot and humid climate I live in.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    mens packages look awesome in boxer briefs!

http://www.fortunecity.com/lavendar/douglas/140/bb11.wav

• Mac
    Mac

When I was young I could not wear boxers cuz ..."that's what my old man wore"..... so I wore briefs and bikini briefs.

When my kids came along they could not wear briefs cuz ..."that's what my old man wore"........so they wore boxers.

I've finally settled on boxer briefs as a form of compromise (gray is best as it doesn't get dingy...lol!) but, wonder what the kids that follow will have to fall back on........

mac, haven't seen a loincloth in a while class

• gumby
    gumby
    They don't look nerdy like "whitie-tighties" and they have the support of a brief.

I'll betcha the real reason he don't like white briefs is cuz you can see poop stains on em and he's embarrased.

I use ta have one pair that made my dinger look big but they finally wore plumb out.

Gumby

• ValiantBoy
    ValiantBoy

I wear boxers and my boyfriend wear briefs...so I don't guess boxerbriefs are particularly gay or we'd be wearing them.

They are hot as hell on the right guy tho

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

As far as I'm concerned, it's all good. I mean, if I've got my fella's pants round his ankles, trust me, I'm past caring what type of undies he's wearing!. I can't for the life of me see how a man's undergarment might reflect on his sexual persuasion, though.

• dh
    dh

g strings are gay like speedo's are gay, boxer shorts are cool, but y fronts are where it's at.

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

I think the only way to tell if your boxer briefs are gay is if you catch them in a compromising position with each other...

~Merry

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

I find them especially comfortable for long drives in my auto mobile. I do think they look a bit ?merry? but to combat that I buy a pair with an extra high waistband to make sure the midriff is well coved, around 4 inches blow the nipple area I find suffices.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit