Has anyone ever had an experience with ghosts or spirits?

by cindykp 23 Replies latest jw friends

• missy04
    missy04

I've had a few things happen to me which I can't explain..

At the time when I was still attending meetings, one night I fell asleep on the couch in the living room and woke up in the middle of the night. It was pretty dark but I looked over and saw my dog sleeping in the kitchen doorway, a few lights outside, ect. My head was laying on the armrest of the couch and my hair was dangling over it, and as I lay there, I feel something touch my hair. It freaked the heck out of me and I couldn't move. Then i felt whatever it was start to twirl my hair, and then it had such a grip on it that I couldn't move my head. After I caught my breathe I screamed my head off and my parents came running out of their bedroom. They said it was just a dream but I looked around again and all my surroundings were exactly the same..the lights in the neighbors houses, ect.

When I was very young, my mom and I were alone in our house we lived in last, and we heard someone run across the whole length of the upstairs of the house as clear as a bell. like a "BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM" But when the upstairs was checked out no one was there.

Also when I was like 6 years old I went downstairs for a toy or something and saw a man looking at me when I walked by the furnace. I ran upstairs as fast as my feet would take me lol..My parents didn't believe me at the time, though.

I think I can explain away the last two experiences with someone sneaking around our house when we lived in the city..but not too sure about the first one..

~Sarah

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

That's a really cool story BC. I work in a 90+ year old building in downtown Portland. All kinds of crazy stuff happens in there during the wee hours. Doorknobs rattling, footsteps, whispers, cold spots, strange smells, apparitions (although I've never personally seen one, there has been many reports by employee and customer both.) I've seen hanging glassware fly off the racks.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Yes, no doubt the Crystal is haunted. Many McMinns are.

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

We've had a few weird things happen in this house, most involving my daughter. The most recent was yesterday morning. Every time she walked under the upstairs smoke alarm, it beeped once at her. It's only a couple of months old and the batteries are still fresh. It didn't do it when anyone else walked by either. It did it three or four times and then it stopped...hasn't done it since.
    Maybe we have a poltergeist that thinks she's hot!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit