Parents ripped apart by religious interpretation

by Ianone 23 Replies latest jw friends

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow

Mungo's just another stupid troll, piss off, troll. It's not your kid dying here and if it was you personally, you would have taken the blood. That's probably why you are so upset by this.

The funny thing is if you took what Mungo said into that courtroom it would give a good picture of just how unreasonable and dangerous the Witness cult is.

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    if I'm a sad pathetic maggot of an asshole for thinking her wishes should have been respected, then anyone of you can judge me as harshly as you want.

When someone has been thoroughly indoctrinated by a cult it should never be assumed that they are stating their own wishes, especially in a life or death matter. She was parroting watchtower dogma, not the wishes of a well informed person.

Walter

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Mungo, are you a JW or just retarded? Get your head out of your ass, man. If you arent a brainwashed dub then you seriously better rethink those stupid remarks you made. There are a good many of us on this board that at one point in their lives would have turned down a blood transfusion because of cult indoctrination but because we had the courage to find out for ourselves how f**ked up that policy is now we wouldnt give it a second thought. They hand out their cult cards to kids, what the f**k else is a kid supposed to do when they've been raised to think that if they don't sign it and carry that shit around they are 'BAD' and un-Christian.. I live here, I know the situation and what all went down and that shit made me get out of the wits for good.

• Valis
    Valis

See what happenes when you don't know the whole story? You end up making an ass of yourself. Laurence has fought long and hard for his child and it is just sad that the full force of medical science couldn't come to bear for Bethany. Instead the full force of being indoctrinated and the mother's obvious lack of parental concern assisted in Bethany dying sooner than need be. Even if she was a terminal case she could have helped as much as possible before she had to die. Laurence did everything he could to make sure she would live and not die for a stupid belief. Terrible terrible story..

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit