The pope

by Stromboli 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Stromboli
    Stromboli

The pope was admitted to hospital and on the national TV (RAI) they were saying that he has an entire apartment right in the H just for himself, not only that but the room just below was emptied just to avoid noise for him. Unbelivable! I know!!!

Recently a man in Italy died because the ambulance could not find a bed for him in a hospital so by the time they arrived to the one bed that was available 200Kms away he was dead. So please dear catholics out there make a prayer that your leader, next time he goes to his little window to make another un-understandable speach, that he say "Sorry I'm such a prick!".

This goes to show that other borgs are even worst. Ex-jws are very demading of their ex-leaders (and rightly so, may I add!!!!!) and in their anger after finding them at fault they maight even reconsider the catholics as an option. If a GB member did that... well .. boy o boy.

Stromboli of the "abolition of all the borgs" class

• pepheuga
    pepheuga

the pope - has beatified some right wankers recently.

the pope - had a gun pressed into one side of his head by stalin, while having a gun pressed into the other side of his head by hitler.

that's some guy!

pepheuga

• homme perdu
    homme perdu

I give'em to weeks in purgatory before he is booted to hell

• holly
    holly
    I give'em to weeks in purgatory before he is booted to hell

LOL. i love it.

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

Yeah, the POPE and all the reverence given him, always gave me the giggles. Giggles without any real humor. All these Catholic school closing of late ... I thought the Catholic church was loaded? I guess their spending all that money on the Pope Mobile entourage, his hospital 'apartment' and top-secret do-dads that prop him up and appear animated when he gives those unintelligable little lectures.

Religious relics ... gotta love 'em.

taylorS

• Stromboli
    Stromboli
    that's some guy!

Yeah! that's a guy that managed to kiss both asses at the same time!! and forgot Jesus along the way.......................... well he never knew him.................

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Are you guys just blinded, or what? Here's a guy who is revered by over a BILLION people, and viewed with respect by billions more... and you are begrudging him the security arrangements needed to make sure some nut doesn't shoot him?

When this man speaks, a third of the world's population at least pays attention enough to comment on what he said... and whether you acknowledge his spiritual headship or not, he still pulls enough weight to make Presidents and Premiers tremble?

One of the single strongest advocates for social justice in the world, currently, is dying in the hospital... and you fools call him a relic.

I wonder what would happen if the next Pope is an advocate of the Church Militant?

CZAR

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I wonder if they roll him around his apt. on that golden Pope dollie thingy, you know, the one on which they rolled him up to the podium during midnight mass.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The Pope is still quite capable of making headlines. In our local paper today appears "Pope exhibits acceptance of life's trials." And I bet when he dies, it's going to make the front page of just about every paper in the world.

I wonder how often his critics have had that honor.

P.S. If the critics get to live as old as this pope, I wonder what kind of shape they will be in when they approach their end. It's easy to laugh now, isn't it?

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

One of the single strongest advocates for social justice in the world, currently, is dying in the hospital... and you fools call him a relic.

Hi Czar:

You make a great point here. The writings of this Pope are very powerful. He always stresses the inherent dignity of man who has been made in the image and likeness of God. I have great respect for the Pope and his work in the area of human rights.

I would also say that this Pope does emphasize the Church Militant. He wants the members of the Church Militant to be leaders in the area of advocating for human rights throughout the world.

I believe the Holy Father is a living Saint.

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit