If you could live to 200 - what would you do with your life?

by truthseeker 17 Replies latest jw friends

• onacruse
    onacruse

Another 150 years outta just be about enough time to pay of my credit card bills.

It would also be interesting to have a sex-change operation--see life from the "other" side.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I'd go to school for a lot longer and find out how to make that pill even more potent.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Pray incessantly that I see the borg go off into oblivion..

• trevor
    trevor

How ever long we live for we can only live one day at a time hour by hour. I am a great believer in living in the present. I try not to waste time on regrets or look too far ahead. To live with total awareness of the present moment is to live in a timeless state.

Whatever we would do if we could live until 200 is the thing we should be doing now. The only reality is now. All the rest is a trick of the mind. If we lived for a thousand years we would not be happy until we learned to live totally in the moment. When we do that the length of our life becomes less important.

Got to go - beam me up Scotty???????????....

• eyeslice
    eyeslice

I'd travel more - life is too short to see everything I would like to.

I have been fortunate enough to have travelled, lived and worked in quite a few countries, includeing the US, Europe, Australia, and my favorite place of all, Asia.

Travel, as they say, broadens the mind.

Eyeslice

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nothing different.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I would learn how to forge swords from a Japanese master smith. Gawd what a dork!!!!!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Continue to waste it on video games, websurfing, gitar playin and beer drinkin, 'til I had about a year left. Then I spend the last year continuing to waste, until the last hour, then I form a web forum to comiserate with all the other 200+ year old procrastinators who wasted their life. But then some unforseen problem with the board would come up and I'd spend my last hour trying to find a bug in a perl (ya I know perl proly wont exist then) script.

Damn perl making me lose out on my last hour of life.

Now if you will excuse me, I havta start getting ready for service.

IPSec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit