Birthdays-Disapproved by Jehovah

by lonelysheep 10 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Maverick, so true.

Remember that any thing the WTS disapproves of has nothing to do with knowing how God feels, but it has to do with their need to alienate their recruit from family and friends. Birthdays, Holidays and anything else that a persons family will get upset about falls into this area.

There is also just one wedding that I know of (correct me if I'm wrong) mentioned in the bible also, is this the only wedding that was ever held OR is it that something outside of the norm happened at this wedding just like at these ONLY 2 birthdays parties mentioned in the bible and it was deemed necessary to put in the newspaper bible.

There they go again, falsely interpreting things, you can't tell me that out of all the people that was mentioned in the bible those were the only 2 birthday parties held vs. the only wedding held....

Excellent point. It's not fair to dissect and eliminate bday celebrations and not weddings. So, there's nothing wrong with either of them. This is of course, using their own 'reasoning from the scriptures'! AA: I will keep quiet on the potential dog doctrine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit