Popular Mechanics takes on 9/11 Myths

by eljefe 11 Replies latest jw friends

• observador
    observador

"Out of curiosity, why would America attack its own high-ranking officers with a missile? It doesn't make sense to me."

Neither it does to me. And the same I'd ask of the twin towers: why would America strike one of its own landmarks and symbol of pride?

The only thing that I found very strange is the fact that flight 93 was taken down by passengers. Notice that the rebutal of PM is very lame to say the least.

Throughout history there have been several instances of incidents being told not exactly the way it happened; people being made heroes when they weren't etc.

I think that flight 93 being taken down by a military aircraft is very plausible. It just underscores that the whole attack was not a fabrication of the US. That specific plane heading for Washignton, DC, was a great threat to whatever was their target in the nation's capital, and a decision could very well have been made to take it down.

Now, from the government standpoint is a lot easier to sell it as passenger's final act of bravery than otherwise. Just think about it: it's better and a lot less painful for everyone, especially the families!

But please be gentle with me. I'm just expressing a layman's personal opinion here.

Observador.

• eljefe
    eljefe

I think that flight 93 being taken down by a military aircraft is very plausible. It just underscores that the whole attack was not a fabrication of the US. That specific plane heading for Washignton, DC, was a great threat to whatever was their target in the nation's capital, and a decision could very well have been made to take it down.

A few points:
    A Sidewinder (Air to Air missile) or AtA missile makes a loud noise and explosion. Someone would have heard.
    A Sidewinder would have left a distinctive resin.
    The images of the plane were too intact to have an explosion bring it.
    IIRC, the 911 commision played their black-box tape and there was the sound of an explosion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit