Where do posters go at midnight?

by gumby 46 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

Sometimes on the weekend I stay up all night just so I can be on at the same time as the lovely people across the pond. BTW, if it is 10pm here in Texas, CST, what time is it where Brummie , Englishmen, and others are? Seems like if i stay up all night, I catch a few of u guys in your morning hours, probably getting ready for work. so someone, do we have a map with timezones that will show us when u guys are awake and posting? I want to say HI to a few of u, but never know when u are on (b/c of course we think the whole world lives on Texas time)

weds

• gumby
    gumby

Good one FMZ ....you can hardly tell the difference cept for chibacka has a bigger smile and doesn't look demonized.

Hey...is there anyway you do that picture altering trick and take a well endowed guy and put it on me if I send ya a nudie of me? I just want one for my wallet so I can look at it and just pretend its me every now and then.

Gumshrunk

• FMZ
    FMZ

If you promise to never send me a naked pic of yourself, I might pay for the surgery mate..........

(BTW, as for our other discussion, I'm studying a little before I reply... keep an eye out )

FMZ

• chachasmum
    chachasmum

I'm in bed by 11pm too tired to stay up any later. Yawn i'm getting there now.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior
    Ok....sometimes I stay up past eight o' clock like tonight as it's now midnight. I come here and......

My Mom always told me that "no good could come from anything that happens after midnight" and lo and behold she was right!

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

promises, promises......

• Golf
    Golf

Sorry Gumby, I'm in la la land playing golf, care to join me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit