Any former Witnesses here in Toronto or Southern Ontario?

by Toronto_Guy 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• heart2heart
    heart2heart

Hi Toronto Guy:

My hubby (Kwin) and I are from the Niagara area, living in Nova Scotia now. Nice to see you here.

Heart2Heart

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Hey tronno guy!

I am also in the GTA. Drop me a note here and we can see if we can organize a small aposto-fest and introduce ourselves to you. (click "Inbox" at the top of the page just under where it says "Welcome Toronto Guy". That accesses the personal message feature, then click send message addressing it to Uzzah.

You DO drink beer I hope, not a prerequisite but it is often the only way to get some of these guys & gals out for a fest! LOL If all else fails we can meet up a Tim's and pretend it is a field service break. GAG at the thought of field service but drooling at the thought of a Tim's right now.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Uzzah

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    If all else fails we can meet up a Tim's and pretend it is a field service break.

Or we can disrupt a field service break.

Walter

• starfish422
    starfish422

I'm a few hours east of Toronto. Welcome!

• Beans
    Beans

Born in Toronto went Victoria Park cong till I was about five then we moved to Scarborough where I last attended and escaped at 16!

Quotes is also from T.O check out his site

http://Quotes.Watchtower.ca

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

• muslima
    muslima

Do any of you know/knew either Thomas Joo or Randy and Marian DuBois? They were in the Toronto area in the early 90's.

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

Muslima,

I sent you a PM but not sure if you saw it...

Yes, I know Thomas and Randy and Marian quite well when I was growing up...last I heard Randy and Marian are missionaries now in Peru and Thomas is married and an Elder in Scarborough...

I'm wondering if I know you?

Toronto_guy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit