Any former Witnesses here in Toronto or Southern Ontario?

by Toronto_Guy 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• Toronto_Guy
    Toronto_Guy

Hello all,

I was df'd last February, a year ago now, from my cong. in Toronto. Just wondering if anyone on this board is from Toronto or the GTA? It would be nice to here from other former members in the area...

Toronto_Guy.

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

He doesnt come around much anymore but Rayzorblade is right in your area. Send him a PM and next time he stops in he might be able to help ya out.

Kansas District Overbeer

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

Hey Toronto_Guy!

I'm in Toronto, and DA'd in 2003. There's plenty of former JWs in Toronto.

Walter

• Snowflake
    Snowflake

Hi,

I grew up in congs. in Oakville and Mississauga and knew some people from some downtown (went to pioneer school in a downtown cong.). I live in Ottawa now though and don't really know anyone else who has left from the area.

Snowflake

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

Welcome.

I'm not from the Toronto area, but my husband is related to the Pasternaks in the Toronto area. Know any of them?

• Snowflake
    Snowflake

I knew of a Pasternak, I think he was a District Overseer? I used to be friends with his grandaughter.

• lilybird
    lilybird

Hi Toronto_Guy, We live just east of Toronto, DA'd in 1986. My husband and I were friends with a lot of JW's in the Toronto area. WE were lucky that in the mid-70's, teens were still allowed to have parties(dancing and disco music also!! ) , so we made a lot of friends in and around the city. :)

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool
    I'm not from the Toronto area, but my husband is related to the Pasternaks in the Toronto area. Know any of them?

Stevie used to be my PO, and we locked horns many times. I also got drunk with Jimmy a few times.

Walter

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

im from the GTA... i used to be in a hall in mississauga with jim. im not da'd or df'd and i still have lots of JW friends even though im completely inactive with an "independent attitude"...

bethel

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

oh yea i forgot to say that we all loved the pasternak girls... becky and i forget the other one's name... yea i think the older one is married now. but she was a honey to say the least

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit