Anyone here from Milwaukee

by sunraez 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• target
    target

I started out in Jackson Park congregation, studying with Vi Jasiorkowski( later changed that long handle to Jason) and John Jason studied with my husband. We moved to Oconomowoc before getting baptized. That was in '71. The L'Huillier family were friends of ours and they got sucked into the cult at the same time we did. They stayed in that area and she decided she was annointed. The cult destroyed that family. We didn't really know anyone else from that congregation.

Target

• sunraez
    sunraez
    Yep, live in Greendale right now, but went to Mukwonago before I went all "apostate" and moved to Milwaukee area. Borders West Allis South territory

Brunzelles, Chilstroms - Do you know of them?

Juni

Brunzelles, yep, part of that poor, broken family tree went to Mukwonago.

~ YellowLab

I'll be damned if we didn't cross paths at some point. Same age in a neighboring congregation right around the time we graduated, pretty likely that we ran into each I'd say.

YUP know both. Was best friends with Gretchen growing up. Went to both houses at different times for book study's. I remember all four of the youngest being born. They were and still are always kind to me when I see them.

• sunraez
    sunraez
    I started out in Jackson Park congregation, studying with Vi Jasiorkowski( later changed that long handle to Jason) and John Jason studied with my husband. We moved to Oconomowoc before getting baptized. That was in '71. The L'Huillier family were friends of ours and they got sucked into the cult at the same time we did. They stayed in that area and she decided she was annointed. The cult destroyed that family. We didn't really know anyone else from that congregation.

Jack died in November....good ridance. He's the reason I'm a silent lamb :( I'm having the most difficult time dealing with my newest memories which is why I sought out people here. It helps talking to people who knew these people.

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Was best friends with Gretchen growing up.

sunraez

A "buddy" of mine dated Gretchen for a while. A good friend of mine dated her sister Erica. Then a JW I worked with ended up marrying Erica, but they got divorced a few years later.

I'm sure I know you sunraez

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

I live in Sheboygan, WI and teach at Lakeland College. It seems we have enough ex-JWs in Wisconsin to have an Aposto-brat-fry.

Jeff Schwehm

www.catholicxjw.com

• bavman
    bavman

we are alraedy planning that for this summer jeff. check out the link in apostafests under milwaukee summerapostafest...

• YellowLab
    YellowLab

Apostafest for Milwaukee would be great! You can count me in already.

It's time to celebrate the freedom of having the REAL "truth".

YellowLab

• sunraez
    sunraez

Well I won't be able to make it up in July, but I will be there in May and everyone is welcome. you can find the details at www.samipooltourney.com It's a benifit my girlfriend and I do for a little girl who lost her mom in a car accident. Let me know if you want to come/shoot Raffle tickets will be available in April.

• sunraez
    sunraez

Bump. Thought I would check in and see who's around :)

• sunraez
    sunraez

Bump....Back in Milwaukee and looking to see if anyone else is here too :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit