Anyone here from Milwaukee

by sunraez 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• sunraez
    sunraez

I was looking for people from Milwaukee. I grew up in Milwaukee and went to Jackson Park before the split and then Burnam Park, I also went to West Allis North and Greenfield.

• bronzefist
    bronzefist

We have to know each other....( Hello, everyone else...been a lurker for a little while. Now seems like a good time to jump in.) Sent you a personal message sunraez.

• bavman
    bavman

yup, i live in brown deer. but you already know that. lol!

• juni
    juni

Hi sunraez!

Have talked with bavman. I and my family used to be in the W. Allis cong. When our new Hall was being built, we went to the Jackson Park cong. Knew different ones there. Brunzelles, Chilstroms - Do you know of them? Then that cong. eventually split. If I hear back from you at this site, I'll e you privately and give my personal e address and then we can further the conversation. I don't want everyone reading things.

Hope to hear from you. Bye for now. Juni

• Dustin
    Dustin

Not from Milwaukee, but I am from Wausau. Only 3 1/2 hours north of you. There's a lot of us from Wisconsin on this site.

Dustin

• kls
    kls

Born and partially raised in Milwaukee now live in Neosho Wi

Welcome to this place.

• YellowLab
    YellowLab

Born and raised in Milwaukee here. I went to the West Allis South congregation in the 1980s and early 1990s. Went to the old hall on 98th & Lincoln when I was a kid, and to one on 121st & Layton later on.

I'm actually living in Eagle, WI now, which is considered Mukwonago territory.

YellowLab

• Winston Smith :>D
    Winston Smith :>D

Yep, live in Greendale right now, but went to Mukwonago before I went all "apostate" and moved to Milwaukee area. Borders West Allis South territory

Brunzelles, Chilstroms - Do you know of them?

Juni

Brunzelles, yep, part of that poor, broken family tree went to Mukwonago.

~ YellowLab

I'll be damned if we didn't cross paths at some point. Same age in a neighboring congregation right around the time we graduated, pretty likely that we ran into each I'd say.

Check your PM.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have relatives in Forestville, near Green Bay, and my ex sister in law (my brother's ex) was from Pewaukee and now lives North of there.

Her last name was Swan, and the family was pretty well known.

• bavman
    bavman

i used to go to pewaukee mulan, ralph swan the oldster had his place next to the hall. may he rest in peace...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit